Chapter 28

Vivian's pov

"I wish I could help you out baby" milo says whilst rubbing my back, I'm currently throwing up my guts into the toilet and I feel awful.

I slump against the toilet and milo hold me close, he kisses my forehead "can I do anything for you baby" he questions "can you get me some hash browns please" he nods his head and gets up from the bathroom floor, "I'll be back soon" I nod my head and he walks out of the bedroom.

After taking a few minutes for myself I pull myself up of the floor and brush my teeth, after managing to do that I sluggishly get into bed and collapse into the covers.

"Vivian" somebody says whilst rubbing their hands up and down my back, I slightly turn my head and see milo sat next to me with a bag of McDonald's hash browns "you feel asleep baby but I didn't want your hash browns to get cold" I nod my head in understanding and sit up.

I grab one of the hash browns and start eating "I need to ring my brother and mum" I say taking another bite "don't rush your self, do it when you feel better" he slides in next to me and I lay my head onto his shoulder.

"God what am I going to do, I want lots of babies and I feel like shit, not making this experience very enjoyable" he rubs my back, "Vivian, your body is doing amazing things at the moment, it's adapting to be able to take care of a soon to be child, and then birth it, your not going to feel your best" i smile at him.

"I want to tell your mother as well" I say to him, "ok baby" he kisses my cheek "when would you like to do it" he questions "now" he nods his head "give me a minute to grab her" milo walks out of the door and I hear him walking of.

To be honest I'm fucking scared,I really hope milos mother will be there for me and will help me because god knows my mother won't.

"Hi" milos mother jade says when she walks in, "please can you sit down" she nods her head and sits at the side of the bed, milo walks round to my side and sits next to me "is everything ok" she questions looking a bit worried "don't be worried, but we have some thing we need to tell you" milo says "oh ok, what is it"

I take a deep breath "I'm pregnant" when I say this she freezes for a second before she start crying "that is amazing" she pulls me and milo into a hug "I can't believe it,I'm going to spoil them to death" me and milo chuckle "I'm sure u will" milo reply's.

"Have you told your parents Vivian" jade questions "I told me dad, I'm going to tell my brother and mum today" she gives me a smile "if you need anything please please come and find me" , "thank you" she kiss my cheek then milos, "well, I'll leave you two to it so you can tell her your parent" she smiles and walks out of the door.

"Ready for this obstacle" I question milo, he nods his head "right, here we go"

The phone rings for a few minutes before my mother answer the FaceTime call.

"Hi mum" I say with a smile
"Vivian" she says greeting me "Vivian!" I hear my brother shout in the back, he come and takes a seat next to her.
"What is it vivian" my mother questions
"Are you ok Vivian, and hi milo" my brother says ignoring my rude mother

"Hi" milo says greeting my brother
"I'm fine, but I have something to tell you both" they nod their heads
"I'm pregnant" I say with a smile, I feel milo squeeze my hand in reassurance
"Congratulations" my brother says with a smile "I've got to come and visit again"
"Yes please, kelly is coming soon, you should come to" he nods his head.

My mother is still silent, "mum" I say in a questioning tone
She rolls her eyes, "Yeah cool, is that all" now I roll my eyes "oh yeah, congratulations Vivian and milo so happy for you" I say in a sarcastic tone.
"Do not speak to your mother like that"

"I've got to go, I'll call you later kain,love you"
"Love you to" before my mother could say anything else I end the phone and throw it some where on the bed.

"She so rude" milo says sounding pissed, "I know, but we have the people we need around us, no point in wasting time and effort on people who don't deserve it" I kiss his cheek and get up and out of bed.

"Yeah I know, but it's just annoying" he gets up after me and hugs me from behind, "when do you plan on telling the public" he questions "another two months or so, no need to put so much more light on us when your parents are stepping down and your getting ready to be king"

"Don't remind me" I laugh "you'll be amazing baby" , "we, we will be amazing" he spins me around to face him "we are a team" he kisses me and then rest his forehead on mine.