Chapter 33

vivans pov

i wake up to the feeling of arms around my stomach, an instant smile is put on my face as i turn my head around to see milo fast asleep.

i look down to my hand and at the beautiful ring that milo proposed to me with, since the proposal everything has just been bliss, the public loved that me and milo are engaged along with the baby.

i turn my full body around to face him, i stroke the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead. almost immediately milos eyes flutter open, when he sees me he immediately smiles "good morning baby"  he says in his morning, raspy voice which instantly makes me blush, my hormones are everywhere!

"Good morning" I say smiling, he kisses my cheek and then rest his head on my boobs, I run my fingers through his hair.

"What time is the appointment" I question him, today we are having a scan to check on the baby, it's one of our final scans as I'm 6 and a half months and there isn't many many scans after this one. Me and milo decided to wait to find until I give birth to see the baby's gender, and I'm so excited to find out if I'm having a boy or girl, I don't mind I just want my baby to be healthy.

"At 11" he mutters, "your going to have to get up baby, we don't have long" he groans and pushes his face further into my chest. I feel bad for waking him up but I know he wouldn't forgive me if I had this scan without him, milo takes over the throne in a months time and lots of things are happening to make sure it all runs smoothly.

We plan to get married after I give birth, 6 months after as I believe that will give me time to see who the baby will stay with, my dad has offered, milos mother, and Kelly have all offered but I want to see everybody with them before I decide.

He lifts is head of my chest and kisses my cheek, "I'll be back in a minute" ,he gets up and walks over to the bathroom.

After a few minutes milo steps out of the bathroom looking more awake, I decide to just stay in my pyjama shorts and a vest top.

"I'm excited" I tell him, he pulls me into a hug as close as he can as my bump was in the way "me too" he kisses my forehead and interlocks our hands "come on" we walk into one of the spare rooms where woman (Gail) is setting up her equipment.

"Hi" I say with a smile "hello, how are we feeling Vivian" she questions me, I take a seat on the bed "I'm feeling good" she smiles at me then turns and greets milo, "ok, you know the drill"

I pull up my vest top and roll my shorts down a bit, she puts the gel on my stomach and then places the wand on, "and there they are" she says with a smile "are you sure you don't want to find out the gender" she questions, "we are sure"

"Ok, everything looks healthy with them, no worries, any questions" she says to me and milo, I look up to milo and he shakes his head "no, no questions" she wipes my stomach, "ok, would you like some photos" she questions "yes please"

She turns around to one of her machines and waits for it to print out, "and here you are" she hands me three scans "thank you so much" both me and milo say.

I get of the bed and we make our way out of the room, "I'm so excited to meet them" milo says looking mesmerised by the scan, he runs his thumb over the scan and then looks to me, I kiss his cheek and smile.

"Can we go out for lunch"  I ask him as me and the baby are starving, "Yeah of course" we walk back into our bedroom and I pick out a long purple dress that highlights my bump and still makes me look amazing. I pair this with a pair of air forces and they are the most comfortable for me right now.

"Milo" I shout "Yeah, are you ok" he says a bit panicked "yes, but I can't tie my shoe laces, please can you do it" he walks up to me then gets on his knees "of course" he quickly ties my laces and leads me to the front door.

When we get out a car is already waiting so we get into it, "where are we going" I question "an Italian down the road, is that ok"

"Yeah I love Italian, I hope it's good food" he places a hand on my thigh "it is I promise"