If you're hurting, let me comfort you

A.N: Just an alternative universe (concerning Micheal) because I'm bored.
Also a hurt/comfort triangle between three characters😂✌🏻

Mika Häkkinen was casually sitting in the Viaplay studio, preparing for the show, along with his former Mclaren teammate and friend, David Coulthard, a 9x Les Mans winner Tom Kristensen, and the host, Amber Brantsen.

It was 5 minutes until the start, until his phone rang. Who wanted to call him now, and why was it so urgent?

He pulled the vibrating phone out of his pocket, seeing that it was Micheal Schumacher who was calling.

"Hi Michael." Mika greeted, keeping his voice low.

"Hi Mika, can you do me a favour?"

"What for? I'm busy for at least an hour in five minutes." the Finn frowned slightly.

Micheal sighed. "It's Mick. He's had an accident, a 33G shunt. He's been taken to the hospital, and I'm not feeling 100%, and therefore unable to drive. Can you bring me there?"

Mika froze slightly. "How didn't I hear of that accident? I'd love to bring you, Micheal." the Finn added, "But as I said, I'm busy for the coming hour."

"Mika, please." the former Ferrari driver sounded desperate. "He's my son. I need to see him."

The other sighed. "Give me two seconds, I'll be back."

The Finn lowered his phone slightly, before spotting the Scot he knew so well approaching the discussion table. He waved him over.

"What's up?" David asked, looking to his friend curiously.

"It's Micheal. He's just called to ask me if I can bring him to the hospital. Mick's had a nasty shunt and he himself feeling unwell." Mika explained.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Just say I'm busy or something." the double world champion replied.

"Alright."

And with that, the man nicknamed the Flying Finn left.

//

Mika spotted his former rival within a 5 metre radius from his borrowed car, as there was no way he'd take his own car to the Middle-East. He didn't like the Middle-East, if he were to be honest.

"Hi Micheal." the Finn called out.

The former Ferrari driver looked to where the voice had come from. "Hi Mika! I'm honestly so glad you could do this for me." the German sounded genuinely grateful.

"It's alright."

Mika then unlocked the car, and the two got in, with Micheal having a bit more trouble.

"You okay Micheal?" Mika cast a sideways glance to the 7x world champion.

"Other than having a fucking headache for the entire day, feeling light-headed and having a restless stomach, I'm good." the German angrily sighed.

"It's that bad?"

"I have no clue what's wrong with me, all I know at the moment is that I need to see my son." Micheal laid his head back, trying to fight the intense pain that was going through his head.

While they were on their way towards the hospital, Micheal slowly started panicking more - the further they were away from the circuit.

"Micheal." Mika placed his hand on the German's wrist, to get his attention, "Please, stop stressing yourself. It's not good for you."

"But-" the younger tried to protest.

"Micheal, if you continue like this you'll faint in the hospital." Mika reprimanded, though Micheal could hear a tone of uncertainty by the time he had finished the sentence.