𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXI

*No, thank you for being in my life Precious.*

.
.
.

Gradually, we opened up to each other, kept on talking all night long. None of us seemed to be tired of speaking, we had so much to tell that sleep seemed like a non-existent idea.

Tears mixed with laughs.

Sorrow blended with happiness.

None wished for what had happened but both were thankful to be together again. For the first time since forever, I felt self-love.

Even when I had Jungkook telling me everyday how much he loves and appreciate me, how beautiful and strong I was, I couldn't help but question what is so special about me? Why would he love me this much?

I am just a weirdo.

I am just a weak, selfish and ugly human.

I don't even know how to communicate my feelings or anything else...

I am a good for nothing.

He will be unhappy with me.

He will get tired of me.

He will fall out of love with me.

...

My mind was filled with such ideas that sometimes I even hate myself.

Sometimes, I avoid looking at my reflection because all I see is deception, but from the moment Precious appeared I felt none of those any longer.

I am not judging how I look or act anymore. She showed me how beautiful we are and for that I will always be grateful.

THE END.

Thank you for reading.

.

Just Kidding LOL ×D

There's more...

●JUNGKOOK POV●

It was 03:22 when I opened my eyes, still tired I turned around to hug my baby and go back to sleep.

My blood immediately run cold when I saw the messy and empty sheets. I shot my head up but quickly held it as a vertige hit me hard, nonetheless I had no time to care for that right now.

"YN?" I got out of bed to check the bathroom, "YN?" I called downstairs, "YN-" A strange yet familiar smell hit my nostrils making me furrow my eyebrows.

I went down to the basement where I previously showed her my wolf form. A smile automatically formed on my lips when I saw her chasing around her furry white tail.

"She shouldn't be doing this..." I crossed my arms to my chest and leaned on the wall facing her making sure she wouldn't notice me.

My smile didn't seem to disappear as it only grew wider. I was happy to see her happy.

I felt a problem-free energy coming out of her and that is exactly what I needed right this instant.

I forgot why I was even being anxious.

*Mate.* Oh Yeah, that's why.

*Seriously Gguk you should calm your hormones down buddy, can't you see she is ours already?*

*The Alpha needs his Luna!*

*Uhuh Luna is having fun on her own so let's leave her for the time being.*

*We need to mate already, it's our duty as pack leaders, you are delaying it Jungkook and I am loosing my patience.*

*Do you think it's easy for me? I freaking am you, we want the same thing. I want to mate with her as much as you want but...* I glanced at her before heading back to the room.

I don't want her to feel agitated because of me again, *Just not yet, not in this chaos.*

*You know we need to mate to be stronger, you have no choice but to accept, I am not waiting any longer.*

*You-*

●Author POV●

Jungkook's eyes shot blood red, even if he didn't want to mate with YN in these circumstances, he couldn't fight that urge anymore, not when his wolf also pushed him to.

He did try to resist his needs and the growling animal inside him however, when YN's smell filled the room and his lungs then he layed his gaze on the white wolve with purple glowing eyes, he knew.

YN felt the same desire. She on the other hand, didn't mind to mate.

He didn't feel her scared nor fighting it.

*Yn... why are you-*

*Jungkook let it go.* She was sure, she was confident.

He understood what she meant, he let it go.

Jungkook couldn't leave his mate in that cabin anymore, not when she almost killed herself, starving, depressing... Not when he knew how stubborn she was.

Not after yesterday. He smiles to himself everytime he recalls last night's events.

He was damn happy. Ever since he woke up that goofy mark of happiness didn't leave his bright face just like he didn't leave YN's side all day long.

No kidding, this grown ass man shifted to a huge koala and kept clinging to the poor girl. He kept on squeezing her in his arms and if she tries to detach herself he tightens more.

His face refused to leave her neck, his nose glued to the mark he put on her.

She entered the batroom for only a few seconds but those were enough for him to whine and whine and whine then growl a "YN!" Afterwards.

She liked that clingy and caring side of his but she would've appreciate it more if he allows her to at least move a little bit.

They stayed all day in bed, cuddling and making some sweet love. When their stomachs gave up and growled for food he rolled her inside the sheets like a burrito and lift her in his arms, not caring that he was completely nude.

"The guys might come back here soon Jungkook!" Yn stated hugging his neck, hiding her embarrassed face, "Let us at least wear some cloths."

"No." He replied nonchalantly while walking. He put her on the kitchen counter and went to the fridge.

Jungkook took out leftover food and put it in the microwave. While waiting, he got back in his lover's arms. Sitting on the chair and resting his head on her chest, he sighed in relief, "You will go back with me to the hotel."

"Oh now you want me to go? Hmm~" She pretended to think, "No thanks, I like it here better."

"YN baby... Please?" He showed his bamby eyes whilst his shin rested on the valley between her breasts. She felt as if cupid's arrow hit her heart.

I swear... He is gonna be the death of me. Speechless, she only nodded.

"Alright! It's settled, tomorrow morning we will leave this place." He got up to get the food, "Let's hurry and eat then go back to our business pretty." He kissed her neck again, "I love you."