𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXIV

Throwing a punch after the other, not seeming to get even slightly tired, anyone in his way faced his angry fists.

He could've transformed to his wolf and put everyone back in their places but, doing such meant declaring an official war between the two races yet again.

Even when vampires broke their agreement, Jungkook didn't want to act carelessly anymore especially when his lover is between their filthy dishonest hands.

He didn't want to succumb to his anger. Anger lingered sinse way back, hatred made them live in fear for decades. Someone had to make the first move to improve this relation, at least he had to try so he wouldn't regret anything later on.

Therefore, as long as he could still fight in his human form, he decided to keep the wolf in.

In a breath, he was infront of Jaewook flaring, not uttering a word. He Held his collar, his menacing eyes said it all.

"I assume you want to see YN, follow me." Jaewook suggested unperturbed. He pushed the latter's hands away and walked calmly pass him.

The sound of the door creaking made the girl's attention toward it, her cheeks rose with an obvious smile on her face when she glanced Jungkook rushing inside.

"Cub!" He dropped on his knees infront of her sitting figure.

Jaewook never tied her down nor acted as a kidnapper would do in any way with her. He let her stay in a decent room, ordered her food and water he even gave her comfy cloths.

The cloth he had drugged her with had a substance that was meant to weaken her superpower, so he only had to lock the door from outside to make sure his plan would not blow off.

Still YN the stubborn, refused to touch anything provided. How would she?  She wasn't here with her own free will and she has no idea what that vampire is planning on doing with her.

Jungkook's hands were shaking due to the anger he felt because of the situation, as much as he tried to conceal it the fear of losing her or finding her hurt, the excitement to see her face and the relief that surged once he knew she was alright exposed it all.

He quickly reached for her face to check on her, just in case. He did not want to show his weakness in front of his enemy but couldn't help the teardrop that fell out of his reddened eyes.

He regretted including such a fragile girl into this mess, she wasn't supposed to be treated like such, his princess was never meant to be part of this. Getting inside the room filled with her smell, his eyes looking around impatiently then noticing her seated on the floor in the corner hugging her legs, made his heart break.

She wasn't crying nor he sensed her afraid but, this looked so wrong and painful to him.

"Jungkook." She yearned whispering so that Jaewook would not hear her, "Is everything alright in the pack?" She couldn't help but worry, she had no idea what was happening there now.

"Silly girl." Jungkook chuckled, "Everyone is doing good luna and now that I have you in my arms again so am I, how about you? They didn't dare touch you right?" He gritted his teeth snarling the last sentence.

"Hey hey, look at me don't worry this imbecile would never dare to hurt me." She put her forhead on his after dragging his face to hers, trying to calm him down.
"We actually know each other." She voiced looking deep in his orbs.

"What?!" He was lost to say the least.

"Remember the guy I had a crush on in highschool? Well... His name was Kim Jaewook."

"I actually left because I found out about my father's doing and my recently discovered identity. I couldn't explain it all to her back then but glad I could do it now." Jaewook explained with a blank face.