May 22 | Duo In Trouble [CLOSED]

Greetings friends,

This month, we have teamed up with antiheroesgalore and crime to present to you a contest about the best buddy, secret pal or partner in crime.

Make it thrilling, make it hilarious, make it emotional, and make it unexpected in your own way.

"Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English."

*

PROMPT

Write a short story about the dynamic friendship of two partners in crime.

*

RULES AND GUIDELINES

Deadline for submission: 11:59 PM GMT on May 31st, 2022.

Wordcount: 1000 - 2000 words.

→ You must write a brand new story for this contest.

→ We only accept entries in English.

→ LGBTQ+ characters are welcome.

→ Fanfiction is accepted.

→ Mature content is allowed, but all must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

→ Multiple submissions are allowed but you can only win with one.

→ You can publish your entry as a standalone or a part of your short story collection.

→ Submission must be made via THIS FORM.

→ Feel free to share your story in the comment section after submission to let others check out your story.

*

PRIZES

Winner(s) will receive:

→ A shoutout from the profile(s).

→ An unique winning sticker.

→ Add to our winning reading list if it is a standalone.

→ A slot in our anthology book if the winner agrees.

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.