Oct 22 | Fright Night [CLOSED]

Hello Friends and Fam

The season of spooky pumpkins and trick or treat is about to be here and WattpadFriendsandFamily invites you to join the 'Fright Night' crew.

In this eerie quest, bring your friends along to figure out this terrifying surprise-filled night and unlock never heard before worlds. Whether it's a truth or dare game or a Halloween part that seems way too real, do you have the guts to face anything head-on? Yes?

Dare to accept the invitation and join this fun-filled other-worldly Halloween adventure.

Prompts

1)

 You attend a Halloween Party organized by one of your friends. But the party decor looks way too real and spooky. You meet your friend and they smile showing a pair of not so fake looking fangs. How do you react?

2)

After choosing dare in a truth or dare group game, you and your siblings are challenged to visit a dark and spooky graveyard on a chilling Halloween night. It's just a dare, what could go wrong?

 It's just a dare, what could go wrong?

Rules and Guidelines

1. The deadline for submission is 23:59 EST, Oct 31 2022

2. The word count of your entries should be 1500 words.

3. Your entries should be submitted via this FORM only.

4. Mature entries are not permitted. All entries must follow Wattpad Content Guidelines.

5. Your entry must be written specifically for this contest.

6. You can publish your entry as a standalone or as part of an existing collection/anthology.

7. You can only submit one entry per prompt. You can write for both prompts but only one can win.

8. All entries must be written in English. Unfortunately, we do not have other language capabilities on the team.

9. Don't forget to share your spooky stories with fellow participants.

Prizes

Winner(s) will receive:

An exclusive halloween sticker for your entry.

A shout-out from our profile.

Bragging rights!

A slot in our reading list if it is a standalone

A slot in our anthology book if they are interested.

Disclaimer

Please note, that this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.