🄴🄰🅂🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄿🄴🄲🄸🄰🄻

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 "𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥" 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞/ 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧
᯽✢᯽✢᯽

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 "𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥" 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈 ...

᯽✢᯽✢᯽

The (h/c) boy could be seen with a pout on his face as he sat on the kitchen counter with a plate with a slice of red velvet cake. It was Easter one of his favorite holidays Second to Halloween of course because of the candy.

Every year his mom plans something "special" for Easter and this Easter  surprise for some reason  involved getting up super early which the young male did not like one bit. On easters they could usually sleep in. 
Y/N POV:

Mom had been getting ready for the past 30 minutes and wouldn't let me go back to sleep even though I was already dressed. Langa was also still getting dressed in his room but I think he's on the phone with Reki or something cause I heard him on the phone when I passed his room earlier.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. So I got up from my spot on the counter and made my way towards the door peeping out of the peep hole I saw Ollie and her dad Carson. I unlocked the door and pulled it open.

¤₯¤
Y: YOU
Ollie: Ollie
L: Langa
M: Mom
R:Reki [No]
Miya: Miya [No :(]
C: Carson
¤₯¤
Y: hey Ollie, hi Carson

I said that with a big closed eyed smile and Carson copied my action Ollie gave me that disapproving face as if telling me I'm fake. I accidentally interrupted Carson who was probably gonna greet me back.

Y: Mom Ollies at the door with Mr. Carson!

Mom let out a loud groan from down the hallway. I then ushered the two into the house closing the door as well. I saw mom turn the corner coming into the living room/ kitchen to great Ollie and Carson and I finally saw what she was wearing.

She was wearing a skintight pastel yellow dress and her brown hair was down and curled at the end. She didn't wear a lot of makeup just some pastel pink lipstick.

I watched as she greeted Ollie with a hug and bow while she shook Carson's hand gently then bowed to him as well.

Carson was wearing a simple light blue dress shirt with some brown pants and a black belt. To tie it all together he had some dress shoes on and he had a few hair clips in his hair which I'm pretty sure Ollie put there and he just kept them in.

Ollie was matching with me like every Easter it's a tradition for us at this point. Their outfit was relatively simple though.

They where wearing a white puffed short sleeved dress. Over the dress they had a light pink over skirt with a waist corset that was covered in strawberries. They also sported golden bracelets and a necklace which had a strawberry charm on it.