🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {20}

[𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒄 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 :)]Shortly after Miya sat back in his seat there was a knock on the front door

Shortly after Miya sat back in his seat there was a knock on the front door. Miya groaned having just sat down, he got up relentlessly though.Putting his phone in his pocket before walking to the door.

Upon opening the door Miyas green orbs met a pair of turquoise ones. Miya glared before grabbing the older boy by his arm and dragging him through the door and into where the 12 year old currently sat.

Langa didn't do anything to stop the ebony haired boy from dragging him. In fact all he did was close the door with his foot.

When Miya was done dragging Langa the older teen walked over to his younger brother and put his hand on his forehead. Feeling the boys warm temperature with just his hand Langa sighed. Langa would have to cancel going to "S" for a couple days due to his younger brothers cold.

Most times when Y/n was sick their mother was home and could take care of him. It was kind of unsettling how the younger boy always got sick when she was home considering she was barley home because of work.

Langa- "Thanks Miya for looking after him"

Miya rolled his eyes mumbling a small "whatever" grabbing all his things and putting them into a bag he brought.

                          ♡❤︎♡

It's been a few days since Miya took care of me

It's been a few days since Miya took care of me. My cold had gotten worse if anything but the doctor said that I was ok and that my body was just cooping with the virus the best it could. I personally was confused considering every other time I had a cold my body didn't take this long to recover.

I was hoping that the cold would go by quickly, since I did have a "Beef" at S which I missed. I was obviously not gonna go to S if my body wasn't up for it.[Self care is key 😼] However, I hope that Shadow dude didn't think I bailed out.

He probably did, it's fine though I'll explain that I was sick to him when I get better. Which is hopefully soon. I hate having to stay in bed all day!

I sighed as I heard my room door squeak open. When I turned to see who it is there was no one there which made me confused. Then I heard soft whimpering.looking down I saw my puppy which I named "Avril". Mom made him stay outside since we first got him, I was upset about this and complained about it everyday. When I got sick I complained about it more as well as whining to her. Eventually she finally let go of her strict rule of him being outside all day.

I was grateful to say the least.

I gently picked up the Cream colored puppy and placed him on the bed. Snuggling into his soft and fluffy fur as I sighed, finally able to relax with my puppy.

The small puppy snuggled back into my arms enjoying the warmth I provided for him. Oh how much I loved this dog. He was so fluffy and adorable. Maybe when I get better I can take him on a walk and buy him some treats and toys. I bet he would like that a lot. I smiled as I closed my eyes falling into the endless void that we call sleep.

                            ✥✩✥

𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰
𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘥? 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬
𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘈𝘷𝘳𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩. 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢.