🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {21}

⚃⚅⚄⚀Unfortunately I had to wait until another 2 weeks until I got better

                           ⚃⚅⚄⚀
Unfortunately I had to wait until another 2 weeks until I got better. Though I wasn't happy that it took so long for me to get better, I'm happy that I at least did get better. Not gonna lie, I was starting to get a little worried and was tempted to ask mom to take me to the hospital again, I hate the hospital.

Langa was taking a lot of time off school because I was sick because mom unfortunately couldn't take the time off for her new job. The hospital that she worked at was severely understaffed. With that being said, that leads us to the present.

Mom decided that she would give Langa the liberty to take him and some of his friends out to a restaurant. When I found out I was mad. Yea he had to take care of me, but Reki gave him the notes and taught him the things he needed to know on the lessons he missed. Plus, he's supposed to take care of me, he's the older sibling not me.

For some reason Langa was very suspicious when I asked to go with him to. He said that I couldn't come because he's already been taking care of me for a month.

I mean he's not wrong but why does he only want his friends to go. Is he embarrassed by me?!

As I clipped the leash to Avril's collar a knock was heard at the door

As I clipped the leash to Avril's collar a knock was heard at the door. Langa was quick to get up from his spot on the couch and open the door. I ignored him though and grabbed my bag, slinging it on my back and putting my arms through the straps. After that I grabbed my skates and Avril's leash. I was thinking I could take Avril on a walk in the park since he's only been in the backyard and around the neighborhood since we adopted him.

I also just wanted to spoil him today, so I need to blackmail Langa for money again. Not the best way to get money but I don't really have a choice right know. As I made it to the door Langa was standing there I guess he was talking to one of his friends, I don't know.

I slipped on my slides and headed to get my house key. I guess I was making a lot of noise or something because Langa turned his head to me when I was reaching for my house key on the hook.

  ❧❦☙.              .             .            .       .              
Ollie: Ollie[Maybe]
Y: YOU
L : Langa[Yes]
R: Reki [Maybe]
Miya: Miya[Depends]
❧❦☙.              .             .            .       .

Y: what.
L: nothing, where are you going?
Y: gonna go take Avril for a walk
L: is Ollie going with you
Y: why are you asking so many questions, and no they're not going with me.
L: where are you gonna take Avril for a walk?

[you sigh putting your keys in your bag, then barg out the door with the small puppy trailing behind you]

Maybe I overreacted a little but Langa never asks me where I'm going as un responsible as it sounds I'm grateful he doesn't. But still why was he being so nosy.

♡❤︎♡
Ok so I didn't really have time nor the
Motivation to do a third chapter this month.
I had a lot going on this month and a lot of unexpected
Things happened as-well I went to Universal with my family and I learned about the trip last minute so I had to pack. Most my time this month was brainstorming though I don't know how I want to end this story. I know I want to at least end this book by November or maybe December this year. School is also coming up for me so I had to get all the supplies I needed hopefully I'll get over my writers block soon though and next month I'll be
able to post a whole 3 chapters maybe 4 if I have time :)

Edit 7/28: I decided that this book would be on hold. I'm sorry but I don't really like the plot and I feel like it's confusing. Maybe I'll remake this story but for know imma take a small break from it maybe I'll get some new ideas and get over my writers block

🄽🄴🅇🅃 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁
??\??