Chapter 3

Song for this chapter

Your text - Sundial

Its friday, i take a hold of my juice while looking outside of the window.

"Hey, you seems quite since wednesay and today" My attention adverted at Jae-kyung words.

"Is there any problems?" She asked and i smile and shrugged.

"No there's no problem.. but one thing" I says and she raised her eyebrows.

"I have been studying here since last year and yet i didn't know that in this university ha—"

"A prince?" She asked and i nodded slowly.

"The prince just study here this year i guess, i also study here last year but i haven't seen him"
She shrugged.

"I disrespectful him, i didn't know he's a prince" I says and she stop on looking at her food.

"You what.. disrespect him?" She asked and i nodded.

"I just know when some random girls told me, its not my fault i guess" I says.

"And they said about death penalty?" I asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"I also heard that to many students about not respecting the empire or prince will be having a death penalty, but you know i don't believe about that" She winks at me and i chuckled.

"I almost heart attack when i heard about that and you, how can you not believe it" I breathed and she lick her lips.

"I guess you're same class with the prince, so how's him, is he cute, hot?" She abruptly asked and i wide my eyes.

"W-what?" I asked and she squint her eyes on me.

"I mean i don't know" I shrugged and drink my juice avoiding her look.

"Its impossible for you not to describe him cute and hot, you know almost girls in this university like him for being the two theme, cute and hot" She says and i lick my lips.

"Almost girls so.. also you?" I asked and she laughed and shakes her head.

"I'm loyal to my boyfriend" She says and i lift my eyes.