Chapter 8

Song for this chapter

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

I wash my dishes and before i look to my wrist watch, 7:30pm.

"What floor your apartment is?" He asked and i made my way to the living area to see him looking outside of the wide big window.

"23rd floor, the last floor" I said and and flopped on the sofa.

"I guess you've pick the right floor, the view from here is very calming" He said and i nodded.

"Its already 7:33, your parents might be worrying and i guess you should go home" I said and he look to me.

"Just few more minutes and I'll go now" He said and i nodded.

I lead him to the door before twisting the door open.

"I guess, take care, and be safe on commuting" I pauses and lick my lips.

"Good night" I said and he chuckled and nodded.

"You too" He said and smile which i chuckled.

"I'll go now" Taehyung said and i wave my hand before closing the door.

I nibble my lips and lock the door before exhaling heavily.

Taehyung's POV

Friday, and thursday already done that fast but yesterday was a little bit relaxing.

After i went to Y/n's home when Wednesday i feel a bit sad for her, specially now i know the reasons why she use to ride a taxi instead of Bus and car, because she witnessed her parents death and thats very traumatizing.

And she lived in her apartment by herself, without any support from her relatives.

I enter the training area to see all of my classmates are here with their partners, i went straight to our place to see no one.

"It's already 1:26pm she's still not here" I murmur.

"Guys its Friday, since we don't have anything to do why don't we use our phones" A boy said and i look to see them agreeing.