Chapter 16

Song for this chapter

Sad song (feat. Elena Coats) - We The Kings

August 7

The university again starts, i stay in my girlfriend's apartment the entire July and i just decided to go home August 1 Thursday and I'm surprised to see my parents they're back, i thought they'll be in states till October.

When i arrived at our house that day they just glance at me before turning their attention to their works.

"Class dismissed, see you all tomorrow" Mr.Adam said and gather all his books before leaving us.

I gather all my notes and books before i went out.

Once i reach the lobby i made my way to the cafeteria, i used the vending machines to get a juice.

After that i made my way out heading to the stadium of this university.

Instead i drink my juice in the cafeteria i decided to walk around the stadium while drinking it since its refreshing here outside than inside, cold but noisy.

Wind hitting my face and i close my eyes to feel it more, this thing i need it for me since my mind has been flooded with so many questions.

What if my parents will know about my relationship with Y/n?.

What if they force me to break up with her, like Jae-kyung's parents did to their daughter, yeah my girlfriend told me about that thing.

I lick my lips and its just making me irritated thinking those things.

I heard a footstep around but i continue to close my eyes not wanting to pay attention.

"Hey" A soft voice called and my eyes parted slowly, the familiarity of voice.

I look around and my eyes meet her eyes.

My girlfriend, she's standing far away from me.

"Hey" I said and smile and she exhale and made her way to me.

"How's your class?" She asked.

"Its kinda stressful but don't worry about me, i can solve it" I smile and she lick her lips and take a sit.

"You're here alone, what are you doing here?" She asked and i look down to her.

"I need some fresh air and i think i can found it here outside, and specially i want peaceful" I said and finally sit next to her.

"Have you already eat?" I asked and she shook her head and i look to her hands, she's holding a bottle of juice and some biscuits.

"How about you?" She asked and look back at me.

"Planning to eat" I said and she hand me biscuits.

"Lets eat then" She said and i nodded.

While we are eating the atmosphere filled with silence only vehicles and horn on the road can be heard.

"Babe" She murmur which i heard and look to her.

"Something wrong?" I asked and her lips turns sealed.

"I don't want to upset you for interfering your own life but"

"If you have a problems and something bothering your mind, you can share it to me, i can help you" She said licking her lips and i exhale heavily and hold her hands.

"Its okay dear and you're not interfering my life" I said and inhale.

"My parents are already here in seoul, they return the day i leave your apartment" I said and she nibble her lips.

"When i already got home, they caught me with a luggage but they just glance at me normally and return to their works"

"But their looks on me are something, like i feel they know something about our relationship" I said and she tighten holding my hands.

"Uhmm"

"I don't know what to say or react, but do you think your parents already know it?" She asked and i gasp.

"Thats what i feel but I'm not sure" I said and nodded at myself.

"You remember what you told me about Jae-kyung and Yoongi's relationship?" I asked her.

"Yeah, what about that?" She asked.

"I don't want that to happen in our relationship, i don't want my parents to force me to break up with you, I won't gonna let that happen" I said firmly and her eyes started to get watery.

"I know and i also don't want that to happen Tae" She said and bite her bottom lips.

"I love you and i don't want to lose you" Her voice cracked and i embrace her.

"I know dear" I caressed her back.

"I'll do anything" I whisper to her ears.

"And i want you to promise me something dear" I said and she nodded.

"If someday i can't make it to be a doctor, i want you to be the doctor for yourself and for me, okay?" I asked and she sobbed and nodded.

"I promise" She nodded and i parted from the hug.

"Now, don't cry"

"Remember you promise me you won't gonna cry, right?" I asked and peck her forehead.

"Yes, I'm sorry babe" She said and i smile and tuck a loose hair on her ears.

"Remember that i love you, always you
Seo Y/n Lly" I said and lick my lips.

"I love you too, and always gonna be you Kim Taehyung" She said and i nodded, i smile and embrace her tightly.

I know someday i can't be a doctor because my parents doesn't want me that, thats why i want Y/n to be a doctor for herself and i want her also to complete my dream instead of me, a dream of me to be a doctor.