Intro & Welcome

[August 15th, 2022]:

HEY FAM!

I'm not joking when I tell you that I've never been this excited for one of my books ever before. It's nuts. Bananas. Crazy beans.

Under Covers is set to launch September 23rd, 2022. There will be a new update every Friday.

Yes. You heard me. WEEKLY UPDATES. What?!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram @AmiSpeare for ALL the teasers leading up to the big launch!

As always, let's start with some housekeeping rules to kick us off:

1) This is an original work of fiction. Any similarities to other people or situations, real or fictional, is coincidental.

2) This book contains mature and sensitive content including but not limited to coarse language, sex, sex, more sex, guts and gore, blood, gun violence, substance use, and mental health triggers. Discretion is advised.

(I'd say 18+ but I KNOW there are thirsty thirsty teens out there, so all I'mma say is pulease make good choices...)

3) Comments, votes, and follows MAKE MY LIFE. Please don't be shy to engage with me and other readers—this community is amazeballs and hearing from you guys is literally what gives me the inspiration to keep writing. (Also, if you love the book, please please please share it with others on Wattpad or TikTok or Insta or Twitter or whatever the kids like to do these days — technically I'm gen Z but really I'm a boomer at heart.)

4) This book is gonna be pretty damn awesome, if I'm being honest. If you're in a loving, supportive, appreciative, generous mood and marvelling at the fact that such awesomeness could possibly be available for free, please consider hitting up the Ko-Fi link in my profile to send me a cup of coffee. (Whoever said you can't buy happiness was an idiot.)

5) I don't believe in providing actors for my characters — it's so much more special when they can blossom and bloom and sprout in your imagination instead!

6) Yes, I'm really a virgin. No, I haven't even made it to first base. Yes, when that changes someday y'all will be very first to know about it.

7) Bienvenue surtout à mes amis canadiens — lots of fun Canada references sprinkled throughout this book, and I'm super stoked about it!

8) If you misbehave in my comments I will, of course, threaten you with a spanking 😉

9) If you see something inaccurate, incorrect, inconsistent, questionable, problematic, or uncomfy in my writing, PLEASE feel free to let me know in the comments or through PM or email or Insta DM or whatever. Yeah, this is fiction, but I'm also human and it's super important to me to learn and grow from all the feedback I receive.

10) Let me just promise in advance that the more comments and engagement I receive on a new chapter, the more likely I'll be to post a bonus mid-week update... 😇

Add this to your library, follow my profile, and let's DO THIS FAM!!!

xoxo Ami