Total Carnage!

Spidey Team Group Chat:

WhiteTiger: Guys, you think we should go and try to rescue Spidey?

Nova: Nah! He is fine

IronFist: How do you know?

Nova: Did his aunt contact you? 

IronFist: No and you?

Nova: Same here. See! He is fine.

PowerMan: I don't know.... Fury seems kinda out of his

PowerMan: What's going on?

IronFist: NOVA!!! What did you touch this time?

Nova: Why me?

WhiteTiger: Because every single time we had a security breach it was your damn fault.

Nova: Oh yeah! What about Spidey!

IronFist: He is not here.

PowerMan: Okay where are you all? It seems as if we had more than just a security breach.

IronFist: You mean this is an attack?

PowerMan: It seems like it.

Nova: HA! Told ya it wasn't me.

WhiteTiger: Fury wants us all in the command room.

Nova: I am already there.

IronFist: And?

Nova: It's just a creeper.

PowerMan: Man, can you make sense once in a while?

Nova: Well there is this human thing that crowls around like a damn spider. HAH! It looks like our friend. You think they will get along?

IronFist: Oh Buddha please be at my side not to smak his head.

Nova: What?

WhiteTiger: Oh shit! That thing looks creepy....

WhiteTiger went offline!

Nova: Ahm... I'll go help White Tiger! You guys come to the north side.

IronFist: Do you know how big the north side is?

Nova: I just send you location! We need help getting the thing away.

Nova went offline

PowerMan: Sounds like we have a bug infestation.

IronMan: Really now?

PowerMan: What?

IronMan: Let's just go and help out.

3rd POV:

It was thanks to Loki that Spidey was on the carier of Shield and it was also his doing to get his new pupil in. After that he just decided to transform into a bird and watch the whole show as Pete had the fun of his life getting some payback for always getting ignored and them putting zero efford into rescuing their captain.

Furi: What the hell is this thing? Gett the fuck off my ship!

Nova: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

While Furi started shoting whatever he had in his arsenal, the other team members of spidey tried to get rid of him. Well let's just say that Spidey himself lost controll over Carnage as Loki loved to name the sybiont on him.

Loki: Okay that's enough exitement and fun for the day.

Before Carnage could kill anyone, the trickster go in front of the thing as shield and his team called him and just hugged it out.

Needless to say that everyone was buff at what was going on.

Loki: Oh yeah~ before I forget. Fury, Spidey is mine now. You won't get him back.

Just like that Loki teleported the kid away so that he could calm down. It was the symbiont that reactd to his own emotion. Pete just felt as if his team had abandoned him like the rest of the world besides aunt May making it go on a rampage and trying to make himself feel better.

Loki: You okay there my little Carnage.

Spidey: Yeah....

Loki: What. happened?

Spidey: I don't know. I lost control big times.

Loki: Kid,  I was refering to your emotions and not what really happened.

Spidey: Ohh... Ahm.... I just felt betrayed by them.

Loki: No wonder this symbiont reacted that way then....  but kiddo, you good now?

Spidey: I guess so.

Loki: If you ever need someone to talk you know where to find me.

Spidey: Yup.

Loki: That remind me. I got your phone repaired and you got my number now.

Spidey: That's handy.

Loki: .... NOW... how about we mess with Doom?

Spidey: Ironman?

Loki: The government?

Spidey: Sinister Six?

Loki: You mean Sinister 3 hahahahahaha

Spidey: Oh yeah totallt forgot about that....

And so Spidey and Loki started thinking as of what they could do next... Well it sure was not the last that Furi, his team or the Avengers saw him