Last day

Y/n POV

I walked off towards my company and was greeted happily by Mina. I feel like I'm gonna miss that girl, she was such a good intern and so energetic.

Mina bowed her head and said, "Thank you for having me. I've learned so much and I honestly feel like I can kick some butt!"

I said, "No, thank you for coming. It was nice having you here Mina."

She looked up at me and its almost as like her eyes were sparkling. She smiled but I soon started to see tears start to feel up her eyes.

~Oh shit, I aint good wit crying.~

Before she could totally break down infront of me, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and said, "Lets go on a nice scout before you leave, alright? Let's just have fun and you can always come back, anytime you want."

Mina wiped away her tears and said, "Yeah...you're right. LETS KICK SOME VILLIANS BUTTS WHILE WE OUT THERE!"

I laughed and high fived her. Our happiness was interrupted when my assistant Amir walked in. She had on a white blouse and skirt that didn't have a speck of wrinkle on it. Her eyelashes were darkened by mascara and her horns still as pointy as ever. Her voice seemed more serious as she spoke.

"Mrs. L/n, I need to speak with you for a moment."

I said, "Mina, wait with some of the pros while I talk to Amir, alright."

Mina nodded and jogged outside. I turned towards Amir. She started to walk off and I followed behind her. We went into my office. My desk filled with papers, technologies and materials. After looking at it, it really looked like it needed some sort of organization. I was zoned back into reality with the loud noise of Amir's hand on my desk. Amir had both hands on the desk facing me, with a contemplative expression.

I asked, "Something wrong?"

Amir dragged her nails across the desk. She talked softly, "No...im just worried about your mission, thats all. Is everything alright?"

I was shocked but not entirely. Amir has always looked out for me and did whats best for me. This is just a bit out of nowhere. "Oh, everything is fine. The process is slow but im sure it's gonna come together." I fumbled with my fingers a bit thinking about our progress.

Amir smiles, "Well, you've been so busy. Is there anything else that he said that we should know about to keep us, as a company, safe?" She took out her notepad tablet and her touch-screen pencil.

I thought about it for a moment, "Nah, just keep your guard up this week. I'll let you know if anything else is needed to be known."

Amir leaned back on the desk as she crossed her arms with a smirk, "Yeah, right. Girl you used to get so turned around, you'd forget stuff."

We shared a chuckle and i said, "Well, ma'am. I'm sure I won't forget anything about this. Ima go on my scout, stay safe, ight?"

Amir nodded and did a gentle push as she got off the desk. We both headed out, I headed to Mina and she went the opposite way. Mina greeted me with a wave and a bright ass smile.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded my head and we went outside.

It was a nice peaceful walk as we went through the city. Mina saw a few of her friends from U.A. I saw this particular red boy she waved too and if I wasn't mistaken, I saw a little blush on his face. Mina seemed to be in my mind because she had a aggravated look when I looked back at her. I bumped her shoulder and sung, "He...likes you~~"

Mina playfully swatted my elbow away and said, "No, childhood FRIEND. You wouldn't know anything about that because YOU can't tell when a guy has liked you for years."