Here we are again

Y/n POV

The time for Mina to leave had come. We hugged one last time and she waved as she walked out the door. I really feel like she can kick some ass now. I'm really proud of how strong she's gotten. She's gotten quicker, smarter and more flexible. The thing that I'm glad never changed is how strong that girls punch is.

Time had flew by and I just stayed in my office the whole time. I was looking for more technology in my company. Preferably, the ones that Takami has. They seemed to work faster and more efficient. Mine seem more outdated and I feel like with the funds we have we could make it work. I printed out a blank chart and heard the chopped up sound as the crisp paper came out.

As I was writing numbers and calculating, I heard a light knock on the door. I looked up to see Takami in gray sweatpants and a white plain shirt. His arm was up on the door while he leaned towards it with his other arm on his hip, "I see you're working hard."

I was glued to the papers and mumbled a "mhm." I soon heard footsteps and felt a soft breath near my face. Takami said, "Oh? New computers, I see. You were inspired by company's elegance." I looked up in annoyance and he ran his hand through his hair and flashed a smile.

I said, "No...yours were just...more modern. Mine are a little outdated. I don't want no slow ass technology in my agency."

He crossed his arms, "So...you were inspired?"

"I am not agreeing to that."

"I'll take that as a yes." He seemed to be eying all the disarray around my desk, "Come on, you can't do all that in one day."

I lifted an eyebrow, "Says who?"

"Me. Now, come on. You have tomorrow and it takes forever for them to deliver computers anyways." He walked out of my door and I sat there for a few seconds thinking about leaving. I guess he wasn't having it because, soon a bunch of red feathers came zooming in my office, pulling at my clothes.

I said, "Okay, man! Im coming!" I was out in the hallway as he waited for me and he had a smile. I simply smiled and shook my head. That man is going to be the death of me one day.

We were now outside where the streetlights gloomed its brightness on the concrete and the skies were pink, purple, turning into night. The moon was faded but shown. The temperature hit me almost right away when we stepped out. It was like one of those warm nights that felt just right but made you burn up. I was burning up like hell because of my costume. Takami took me out of my thoughts and said, "Avatar."

I replied, "Hm?"

"Wanna fly with me?"

I looked at him like he was the craziest nigga on earth. Listen, I can fly because of my wind quirk but the type of flying he does is a whole different game that I do not want to play or lose.

"Come on...I won't let you fall."

"I know you won't...cause im not doing it."

He started to flap his wings as his feet started to become inches from the ground. He reached out his hand and said, "Don't you trust me?"

"Nigga, this ain't Aladdin."

"But you can be Jasmine." He smirked.

I thought about it and slowly responded, "Just...one time." I put my hand in his and he put that one hand on his shoulder signaling me to hold on to his neck. He then lifted me up bridal style and he started to fly up slowly. I kept my head low, looking at the ground as we got further and further away from it.

I said, "Takami..."

"Come on, Avatar. We haven't gotten to the fun part yet."

"I-I thought we were past the fun part already."