Damn (smut)

Y/n POV

We stood in silence as we just realized what that person took. I gazed off and started to think of all the possibilities of everything going wrong.

I said, "Takami...what kind of person would just take- this doesn't make any sense nobody knows anything about it."

I rubbed my temples, going in circular motions. I felt two hands bring my arms down. Damn, im stupid. I couldn't kept the shit in a locked brief case or something. That probably wouldn't have changed anything, though. This person somehow knew where my file was IN my home anyways.

Takami said, "Y/n, lets go to my house and think about this, ok? No need to get worked up."

"No, there is a need. Takami this mission could go wrong in so many ways now."

I stood there for a minute, "If someone could break in here that means that the LOV knows and they hired someone to do it or someone is apart of the LOV and they've been knowing the WHOLE FUCKING time so now they have that file to confirm our identities."

"Y/N."

My eyed widened and I looked at Takami who was now standing up. He turned me towards him and said, "Calm down, alright? We just- have to think about this. Deep breathe in...deep breathe out."

I breathed according to his motions where he rose up his hand to let me know to breathe in then brought down his hand for me to breathe out. I nodded.

Takami said, "The LOV might know but we still can't just willingly give ourselves away, y'know? We're going to go in tomorrow like everything is fine. If something goes around we kick Dabi's as- the LOV's ass."

I started to do a light chuckle and he smiled, "Lets talk at my house, mmk?"

I said, "Mmk."

I convinced Takami to wait in the living room while I collected my things. I went in my closet and packed necessities. As I was finished up zipping my bag, I laid it on my bed. I went over carefully to not step on any glass as I inspected my window.

~They really used their whole body to get out...they were desperate.~

I walked closer and heard a crisp sound underneath my feet. I looked down to see Takami's page that fell out of the file. It had everything on it. This made me feel a bit of hope for the mission. I mean sure they can piece things together but they won't know right off the bat that Takami is part of the mission. I picked the piece of paper up and stuffed it in my bag.

I headed downstairs and Takami stood up steadily with a smile, "Ready?"

"Mhm."

I went over to my kitchen counter and picked up my keys for my car. I'm not letting Takami fly or take my bags all the way to his house. We went to my garage where my (type of car) sat.

Takami started to go to the drivers seat, but I snapped my fingers to get his attention, signaling him to sit in the passenger seat while I put my bag in my the back seat. Takami rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Ok, mom."

I smiled and hopped in the car. We both slammed the door and I put the keys in the hole, staring the ignition. Reaching for my button, the garage door opened on cue.

"Address?" I said as I glanced my eyes towards his way.

"Hm? Oh uh.. **** **** street."

I put in the address on my GPS and I guided my car out the garage. I pressed the button once again to close the garage. I looked closely making sure that the garage actually closed, not that it mattered. My house was already broken into.