𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. narrative, tiktok

never in a million years did shakira think she'd be sitting at the hype house while not trying to avoid vinnie. that's the whole reason she never stayed over for a long period of time in the first place, too afraid she'd run into her ex that she still felt very bitterly about.

but now here she was, hanging out in their kitchen with jack, eating lunch and not worrying about avoiding vinnie.

the two had actually spent quite some time together since their reconciliation at the coffee shop. they were getting back into the friendship aspect of their relationship, and they both had to admit, they missed it.

"so this reality show is really going to be a thing?" shakira asks jack, putting a fry in her mouth.

"yeah, thomas gave us the news this morning, and we start filming like immediately." he confirms.

"never saw you as the reality type."

"i'm not really. but who knows it might be fun so why not try it out." he shrugs, drinking from the soda in his hand.

suddenly vinnie comes around the corner with his phone, and puts it down in front of where shakira was sitting.

she's confused as he clicks the button to start the tiktok, and slightly thrown off when she realizes he's shirtless, his tattoo covered body on full show.

she looks at the camera to see him just dancing around to the sound, being goofy, until suddenly the collection of fries in her hand that she was about to eat is gone.

she gasps, looking over at her ex with a wide eyed expression. he had just ate the fries she was enjoying out of her hand.

he meets her eyes while he's chewing her fries and bursts into a fit of laughter, as well as jack behind the camera.

she reacts quickly, going to hit him, and vinnie flinches as her smaller hands slap at his arm.

"what the fuck, vinnie?!" she exclaims. "those were my last fries." she tells him as he grabs his phone because the video ended.

"and it was delicious." he teases, taking a seat beside her at the island.

"asshole." she mutters, causing the boy to chuckle at her attitude.

as most people hated her different attitudes, vinnie found himself to love them. he loved to challenge her and push her buttons to see how far he could push her, and the answer was very far.

after ten minutes of shakira fussing, vinnie having the time of his life annoying her, and jack loving the whole exchange, sofia walks into the kitchen, causing the mood of the room to deflate slightly.

the smile on her face falters slightly when she sees vinnie and shakira sitting next to each other, but she fixes herself, plastering her smile once again.

"hey, babe." she greets vinnie, kissing his cheek. he smiles up at her, wrapping his arm around her waist to pull her closer into him.

she greets jack, then turns her attention to her version of the elephant in the room. "shakira." she gives her best fake smile to the girl on the other side of vinnie.

"hey, sophia, nice seeing you." shakira gives her a tight lipped smile.

jack could sense the tension in the room, but almost like a lucky charm, casie walks in with a content smile on her face.

"hey, people. i'm heading downtown to get some content, you coming kira?" she asks. casie notices the tension also, sneaking a look to her boyfriend.

"uh, yeah actually. let me go get my stuff." she pops up almost too quickly, clearly ready to leave the tension filled room.

well that was awkward.

SHAKIRAAA has posted a tiktok!

❤️
456.7k
💬
6579
↪️
457
• • •

@SHAKIRAAA • 1h ago

kira left her phone😈

ORIGINAL SOUND -  SHAKIRAAA

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

ᴘɪɴɴᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ
SHAKIRAAA i went into the store for 5 minutes.....

USERNAME i am now confused

USERNAME wtf

USERNAME shes friends w vinnie???
USERNAME honey they're exes💀

USERNAME is mercury in retrograde or something?

JACK.WRIGHT21 blessing the timeline😜😌
SHAKIRAAA never telling you my password again🫶🏿

USERNAME ik sophia is cryingggg

VHACKERR oh who's this??
SHAKIRAAA "we need to check the weather" my ass😐

USERNAME y'all realize exes can be friends right?💀
USERNAME not when both said exes are that fine💀

USERNAME how'd she leave this😩

USERNAME vinnie is so fine my god

USERNAME his smile😩😩😩

USERNAME she gon beat his ass😭
SHAKIRAAA correct😙

ʟᴇʏ's ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
little filler chapter for you guys, i plan to have a lot of fluff chapters w vinnie and kira and they're gonna be so cute.

also some drama might ensue very soon that may or may not or lead to some breakup's🙃

have a good day guys see you in the next one<33