𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. narrative

gavyn and shakira were probably the healthiest couple you'd ever see. from the moment gavyn asked shakira to be his girlfriend, they were as healthy as can be.

don't be fooled, they've had plenty of arguments, many of which were because of shakira's stubborn attitude, and gavyn's inability to back down from a fight, but by the end of each argument, they had reached a middle ground, and solved their problems.

vinnie and sofia were the exact opposite.

now they weren't the couple sent by satan or anything, but they definitely weren't the healthiest. they argued over the smallest things, vinnie was given the silent treatment at least twice a week, and sofia was always too busy to spend time doing what vinnie wanted.

all in all, it's safe to say they weren't really right for each other, but the both of them refused to face that conclusion, because of fear of abandonment they both felt.

"i'm guessing you're going." sofia huffs, referring to the birthday party that was being held for shakira soon.

"uh, yeah i planned on it. i was hoping you'd go too." vinnie responds, looking up from the text he'd just gotta about the party.

"why would i go to that?"

"because you're my girlfriend, i wouldn't go by myself." vinnie says with an obvious tone to his voice.

"you never seem to care that i'm you're girlfriend in any other situation involving shakira. why act like it now?" she asks rhetorically, her jealousy of the girl inevitably getting the best of her.

vinnie rolls his eyes at the comment, having no interest in entertaining his girlfriends pettiness.

"don't start this, sofia. i'm really not in the mood."

sofia scoffs, anger boiling within her. "i don't give a fuck if you're in the mood or not, vinnie, it's pathetic how you act around her."

"exactly how is that then, please enlighten me." vinnie scoffs, getting up from his bed.

"you're like some lost puppy dog, it's so clear she's got you wrapped around her dumb ass finger, i don't know who should be more embarrassed. me for believing you ever loved me, or you for being in love with a girl who doesn't even want you." sofia rambles, as vinnie walks over to her, his taller frame towering over her.

"i do love you, sofia. if i didn't i wouldn't be in this relationship. i don't understand why she's making you feel like this. yeah, i know we have history obviously, but we are just friends, if i wanted it to be anything more than that i wouldn't be with you now would i?" vinnie counters, throwing his arms up in frustration.

"apparently so." she mutters, a bitter smile spreading across her face.

"i don't have time for this right now." vinnie sighs, leaving her side and furthing the distance between the two of them.

"yeah, neither do i. honestly i don't think i have time for you anymore." the brunette spits bitterly, finally getting the reaction she'd wanted out of the boy.

"what?"

"you heard me. i'm so exhausted. exhausted with all of this, you, her, your friends, all of it." she rants.

"you're exhausted? i make such an effort in this relationship and all i get back is the silent treatment, your bad attitudes, and no appreciation." vinnie defends himself.

𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 ~ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें