Harshad & Navya

Navya was just 10 years old when the devil found her in the streets of goa where he went to complete his deal. He took her under his wings, initially, he thought that he would send her to an orphanage but she told him that she escaped from there itself.

There was something about navya, her confidence, her ability to learn things fast, and her passion to survive in this world that made the devil make her an ultimate weapon.

There right from a very young age, she was trained, to become the ultimate weapon, behind the shadows she was called the madam, by day she was Dayanand's secretary.

One such day (when Harshad met Navya)

Harshad was preparing for opening his mother's cafe, but for some reason, Dayanand was not happy with Harshad opening a nightclub.

Harshad had come to meet his dad in his office, But Dayanand was in his office meeting dev regarding some of his illegal stuff and ordered navya to not let anyone enter. For some reason, the devil dealt with dev and navya separately. dev was not allowed in his office until and unless it is important. That is the reason for  dev not knowing who madam or navya was for that matter.

When Harshad enquired about his whereabouts, in the reception, he was told that he was in a meeting. Harshad never stopped even when he was in the meeting, so he moved to enter the office but navya stopped him.

Harshad was shocked to see her, it was like love at first sight

Navya- you cannot enter mister.

Harshad had an amused smile on his face

Harshad- why is that miss

Navya- he is in a meeting and no one enters, strict orders

Harshad(smiled)- do you know who I am

Navya (gave him a careless look)- I don't and I don't want to know, whoever ever you are you need to wait.

Harshad just smiled and sat in the waiting area.

Navya did not move from that premises, and Harshad had all the time to stare at her

After an hour Dayanand came out to see Harshad waiting, it was so unlike him

Dayanand- why are you waiting

Harshad- she did not let me in

Navya came forward

Navya- sir you were in a meeting so

Dayanand- meet Harshad, he is my

Harshad cut him

Harshad- I am here to invite him

 Dayanand was amused, navya made a face and left from there.

Dayanand- what is happening here, why did you stop me from introducing you.

Harshad- you will know and don't forget to come to the opening and don't forget to bring her as well if you don't bring her you are also not allowed

Saying this he hugged his father and left there before the devil could speak.

The opening night of the club was the start of their love, friendship, and whatnot. Navya had no idea that Harshad was the devil's son, Harshad never wanted to reveal nor did Dayanand try to interfere in their life.

There was no turning back for Harshad and navya, for navya it was a new experience, she never trusted anybody in her entire life even the devil for that matter. She knew the devil had her only for her skills. Somewhere Harshad has done well by hiding that he is the devil's son. 

Now the biggest mystery is why did navya kill devil when he had no problem with their relationship.

One fine day

Navya returned to the godown (their illegal hub where Manik arrested the devil) to see that Dayanand was receiving some details from his informant regarding a new officer(Manik) who is handling the case.

Informant- they already reached harshad's pub, you should be careful.

Devil- no need to worry he will have the same fate as other officers.

Informant- No devil, he is talented you might get arrested

Devil- no worries, I have literally raised someone to take all the blame.

After hearing him say that navya was shocked, just when she thought she can have a happy life with Harshad, the devil played his games.

Now who is going tell her that devil meant dev and not her.

In rage and anger, navya decided to finish him off and move somewhere else with Harshad.

She was all set with her plan but she was sent off to collect a consignment(on the day of devil's arrest).

When she thought she failed but she got the orders to get the devil and dev out, she used the opportunity and killed him. By the time she was finished and was about to reach Harshad she got the news of Harshad passing away and all hell broke out.

Just when she thought she could live a normal life, happy life and turned all her anger towards manik and nandini. But in all this, she did find love and compassion from cabir.

And this is the end of the book, OFFICIALLY.

Thank you to everyone who was with me from the start, even when I slouched off in between you guys still came and read. It was one hell of a journey. 

The book will go under editing. I read from the start so there are a lot of mistakes.

Now coming to navya's point of view, I think the question of why she killed the devil was lingering in your head so i thought a closure is need. Do tell me how was this.

Happy Reading.,

Love.,

Nandini.,

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van MANAN- MY BODYGUARD IS MY DREAM BOY(Under editing) 🎉