CHAPTER-25

WOW....I CANNOT BELIEVE MY STORY REACHED 25TH CHAPTER.... THANKS A TON FOR ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT... AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME.....
_______________________________________

As soon a they heard "rohan" all were shocked....

CABIR- what are you saying manik how is this possible

NAVYA- exactly he is mad manik....he was in hospital na

MANIK- relax guys....no need to be scared I am with her .....OK you guys leave...

MUKTI- how can we leave her ....I am not going anywhere...

MANIK- don't be stupid mukti.....nandini will be worried if she will know that you are here for her....so just relax I will take care...

DHRUV- I definitely don't trust you

MANIK- I don't care....

Saying this manik left to his room....while fab 3 and Navya decided to leave but with heavy heart.....

Manik went to his room and changed his dress and moved towards nandini's room....to see her sleeping peacefully.......

Manik sighed and sat on the couch..staring at her.....

Manik's thought- I will not leave you rohan you have awakened the monster in me you are going to be destroyed that to forever.... You shouldn't have scared my doll....wait did I say my....manik concentrate on rohan ......

After having battle with himself he don't even know that he slipped into peaceful slumber .....

NEXT DAY MORNING.....

Manik woke and fond himself in nandini's room and manik looked at nandini found her sleeping... With a cute pout........after good minutes of staring he decided to wake her up... As they were getting late for college.......

MANIK- Ms MURTHY  wake up we are getting late for college....

Nandini slowly opened her eyes as soon as she opened yesterday's events flashed in front of her eyes.....

Manik understood her dilemma ...

MANIK- Ms MURTHY don't worry I am there ....go and freshen up .....

Nandini nodded her head....and went to washroom.....where as manik went to his room freshened up and moved to living room and waiting for nandini..........

where as manik went to his room freshened up and moved to living room and waiting for nandini

(Manik's attire)

Soon nandini's came down wearing