•• Chapter Fifteen ••

Vivian had always wondered

Vivian had always wondered. Her mind never stopped and she remembers she often got a whack on her wrists at the old school for getting lost in a daydream.
But she could never help it. She wondered about millions of different things that kept her from her own reality.

One of the things she's always wondered about was if the world they lived in was just occupied by them. If was a begging question that she often asked Stefan and Damon sometimes when they were at the quarry.
They would shake their heads and answer no. It couldn't be possible. There was no such things other than the humans.

Boy did she prove them wrong.

When she was first turned, in a dark and dirty cell underground, it was agonizing.  However, when she got used to the pain, and when the cravings subsided, she got used to it, and from then on, the society probably wished they never messed with her in the first place.

If it wasn't for her friend, she'd never be able to escape.

However, escaping led her to Katherine, which led her to Klaus. And that story was still something Vivian wasn't ready to share.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

For the last few days Vivian has been staying in the boarding house, she has been bound to her guest room whenever they weren't dealing with the likes of Vampire, witch, or werewolf problems. And she guessed, as she turned her head, she wasn't surprised to see Damon standing there; Dressed in a leather jacket, looking ready to head out.

Vivian sighed, placing the book that had been open down on the desk in front of her. She had vowed to read every single one in their possession.

"Damon." She says, and a smile can't help but break through as a memory shoved its way into her mind. "What can I do for you?" Her fingers tap the desk as he comes forward.

He smiled, his eyes brightened. "Would you like to go on an adventure?" He asked, his voice his usual playful tone.  Vivian, despite herself already agreed in her mind. Get a hold of yourself. She scolded inwardly.

She takes a breath, "I guess so. I mean, I'm not busy or anything." She said, pointing to the half finished book; her tone easily matched his, and he smiled even more.

"Perfect. We leave now. A witch and baby Gilbert await." He says, and Vivian raised her brow.

"Baby Gilbert?" She questioned.

Damon nodded and said nothing else and turned away.

Vivian sighed again and cursed verbally. 

~

Bonnie Bennett, local witch and long time best friend of Elena the doppelgänger was kinder than Vivian expected.
Every witch Vivian had met in her long lifetime had been rude and unwilling to be helpful. However, Bonnie seemed opposite of that and Vivian was surprised at the matter.