Izuku Barnes

When Izuku was going to the quirk doctor with his sister and his mother it was now their turn to take the test it came back that Izumi had an super strength and telekinesis and the doctor is getting to Izukus quirk now.

Doctor: I'm sorry mam but your son is quirkless.

Inko:ok come on Izumi.

Izuku: mom what about me?

Inko: what about you I don't know you

Izuku: (um ok that's not suppose to happen right)

As izuku element outside he noticed that the cat wasn't there so he walked home luckily nothing happen to him in the way there.

Izuku: I'm home.

All 3 gave him a disgusting look and started to beat him down. Izuku started to cry and limp to his room.

Inko: no dinner for you tonight disgrace.

As izuku cried he had lost his family little did he know that his biological father was watching from a distance.

Bucky: I'm sorry son that you have to get threw this but one day I will get you outta that hell hole and we will reunite again as one.

As he left the next day they beat him again and after that it's been like that every since for 4 years. He had enough when he got rejected by 2 girls he liked.

Izuku: ok all I need to do it tell Katsumi and shoka that I like them at least they would change my world right? Of course.

What he didn't know is that both of them was listening and they smirked knowing that they are going to reject him.

Both girls:(we don't want your quirkless ass)

They both left and decided to ruin the rest of his world but only did it because they didn't want him to "die" as izuku went to go find them he overheard their conversation.

Shoka: hey y'all listen Izuku stupid ass think that we will ever love him what is he thinking.

Shoto: a death wish is what it is I don't know why he is even alive he should be dead by now.

Katuski: I know what a dumbass

Izumi: oh look there he is let's get him.

As they turn and saw him crying knowing that his world is destroyed. Once they got to him and beat him down what shoto failed ti realize that his lover Momo was watching and she was sick to her stomach seeing that her now Ex Boyfriend is beating down a quirkless boy and heard what he said she did not want to see him again and what comes to worst she witnessed that the boy arm came off his body and that they ran off luckily for her she recorded the whole thing.

Momo:(crying) I can't believe I dated a monster.

Momo ran towards Izuku was was crying for his life that his arm got destroyed and that it's off his body.

Momo:(still crying) hey look it's gonna be ok I'm gonna take you to a hospital ok.

Just as izuku tried ti respond Bucky came in and helped him up.

Bucky: hey there little one where's your parents?

Momo: dad at home I was gonna see a friend that I cared for but I'm not going to not I got something that you should see.

As momo handed Bucky the tape recorder or video he saw that a groups of kids beaten down Izuku and he was furious.

Bucky: thank you little one let me take you home to your dad but what about your mom?