Tony adopts momo

Days after Enji trail which he was sentenced to 15 years and lost his job the court gave Enji 5 years if he acted right but 10 more if he committed the same crime again.  Previously izumi went home and noticed that both Inko and Toshi was acting weird and the both looked at her with the face of torturing her since they didn't have Izuku to do that and what they said had made Izumi run out the house with Inko trying to use her quirk but to no avail.

Izumi: I cannot believe that they are fake hero's and to think I tried to save Izuku from it and I should've saved him from them I'm to stupid to see it.

As she made it to the Bakugos house they saw her outta breath.

Mitsuki: Izumi why are you running?

Izumi: both Inko and Toshi are fake hero's they wanted us to abuse Izuku and neglect their are in it for money and fame. They just told me that they would beat me like they did Izuku.

Assmight and inko: now why would we do that Izumi*having  a Oni smile*

While that happening we go to izumomo was back at the Yaoyourzu mansion and they were at Momo's dad room.

Momo: *tries not to cry* daddy please don't go.

Thomas: I'm sorry little one there's nothing I can do to stay alive but look at this you have a fiancé who will take care of you along with Tony Stark. Please make sure she is health as long as she lives.

Tony and Izuku: you got it Thomas.

As momo allowed Tony to take over the mansion as she's gonna live  with Izuku Tony oblige to it and Momo moved everything she has over to Izuku as she still know more about him she had set it straight that Izuku doesn't like people with quirks except for her since she was the o my person who helped him. Izuku told her everything about himself to her she sees that he trust her the most.

Momo told Izuku about her and how she gotten to the point and she can tell that she rather have someone who she can rely on and think quirks doesn't define a person.

Momo: I'm sorry that you have to go thru that Izu-

Izuku: it's ok I'm glad I have a person who does have a quirk who believe that I can do anything but I don't want to be a hero anymore what I'm doing now is better.

Momo: I know but I'm glad that your no one slave tho even tho I don't trust your old family.

As they stated at eachother eyes they started to kiss that started to make them take their clothes off and started to have sex luckily Izuku pulled out.

As they finished they took a shower they went and watch a movie together then went to sleep the next day Izuku had taken momo to school and someone decided to take Izuku away from her.

Ochako: thank you momo for keeping Izuku warm I make sure he gets the love he needs for now on you don't know how to satisfy him.

Momo was about to say something until Izuku pushed ochako off of him.

Izuku: look I don't know who you are but my answer is no i don't want you to be mine I don't know where your disgusting hands been nor do I want to know where it's been so I kindly ask if you stop touching me and leave us alone before you get your hands cut off.

Ochako was about to slap him until momo stopped her from doing it.

Momo: now I see more and more why you don't like quirked people they think they are high advantage of quirkless but with some type of powered people. Ochako only why you do you want Izuku huh is it because of his money you gold digging whore.

Ochako: no (ofc momo damn why can't I use him for my own gain) why would I do that to him I just want to show him love.

Momo: whatever love it is you can take that else where cause for me and him you wouldn't survive the first night with him like I did many times.