Arrange marriage and date

After the USJ trip the avengers went back to UA to talk to Nezu about the aftermath.

Nezu: I must say thank you for protecting my students.

Tony: your welcome nezu I'm sure you are gonna put up dorms and that you want Izuku to protect the students.

Nezu: yes but I'll let Izuku do his own things and let him stay in the shadows he doesn't have to be in the dorms.

Momo: principle nezu as long as he takes me here is it ok if I stay with him?

Nezu: that is up to him but are you sure we are more willing to watch over you.

Momo: no sorry but I feel safe with him*feeling on Izuku metal arm which he doesn't mind at all for some reason.

Nezu: ok as long as you are coming to school o don't mind you being with him.

Inko:(whisper) can you send Izuku address?

Momo: no please carry on.

Inko: then I refuse for you to be with my son.

Izuku: if I'm your son then when's my birthday?

Inko: November 5th

Izuku: your not my mother it's July 15

Inko: no it's not it's Izumi birthday.

Izumi: mom you are an idiot it is July 15 we just so happen to have the same birthday.

Inko dropped to the floor knowing that she failed her son again knowing that his birthday was in July and she ignored and abused him.

Inko: Izuku please give me another chance ask me another question.

Izuku: no I already did and you screwed it up.

Inko: I'm not allowing you to leave you are gonna come home and be a Slav- I mean be a good son and not be a hero you are weak.

Izuku slapped the shit outta her with his whole metal hand fracturing her face and she started to cry that her face is now broken.

Izuku: I'm not weak bitch you failed to make me strong and my biological dad had made me strong I will never be apart if your fucked up family.

All might: your going to jail villain for attacking your mother.

Izuku: then how about you go to jail to cause you always assault me for being quirkless or a lie that Izumi told me and always leave me to starve.

Bucky: I will tell you this if you 2 ever think about forcing Izuku to join your family again we will either press charges with the evidence I have or we will kill you.

All might: I will arrest you for stealing my son.

Bucky: your son if I recall correctly he is no where like you he is just like me and DNA proves it and didn't Maseru told you that she cheated on me with you anyways how can Izuku be your son.

Nezu: Toshi if you don't leave them alone before Izuku rock your shit like he did Inko.

Toshi: but sir he took my son.

Nezu he was never your som to begin with RG did a Dna test it it says that Izuku is Bucky son not yours.

Toshi: I will take you to court one day believe that one you bastard and once we get custody Izuku and forcing him to be our slave your history.

Bucky: alright dumbass and btw with whatever evidence you have against me that we will have in court won't count at all because we got information on what you'll be doing even if it's in the future so I seek you then.