Strategy, Strategy, Strategy

In the temporary home for the L/n Family, M/n was sitting on the couch as the TV showed the UA Sports Festival onscreen. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knows that she's watched it before countless times with Y/n, but seeing her own son participate in it made her worry. But she trusted her little boy. She knew that, if Y/n was anything like his father, he would pull through.

"THE FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS ARE ALREADY OFF TO A RACING START! AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST ROUND!" Present Mic announces. "TALK ABOUT A CRUEL COURSE! OUR PLAYERS ARE RACING AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A VICIOUS BATTLE WHERE ALL GOES AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THE BOUNDARIES!"

"Watch it," a man wrapped in bandages dodges his fellow commentator's arm.

"WE'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU LIVE UPDATES AND PULSE-POUNDING ACTION THANKS TO THE CAMERA ROBOTS PLACED AROUND THE COURSE!"

"Why do you need me here?" the full-body bandaged man asks.

"THE STAKES ARE HIGH! WE'VE GOT A WHOLE SCHOOL OF TOP-NOTCH STUDENTS TRYING TO BE HEROES," Present Mic says, "BUT DO THEY REALLY STAND A CHANCE AGAINST OUR HEAVY METAL SWARM OF ROBO-INFERNOS?"

All the first-year students watch as Shoto Todoroki takes an early lead ahead of them. However, they were also freaked out that some students got smashed by the falling metal debris.

"Hey, some guys are trapped under there!"

"Are people serious gonna die here?"

"Jesus Christ, am I happy I wasn't over there," Cannonbolt mumbles.

The frozen metal suddenly erupts, a redheaded student emerging with rock-hard arms and face.

"Holy shit, he's alive!" Cannonbolt declares in shock.

"I'M ALIVE!" the redhead declares.

"KIRISHIMA FROM CLASS 1A! WHAT A HARDCORE DEBUT FROM THIS ROOKIE!"

"If I was anyone else, I'd be dead!" Kirishima states.

"Class 1A really is full a' jerks!"

The frozen metal next to Kirishima suddenly erupts, with Tetsutestsu emerging with his body like iron.

"Holy shit, he's alive!" Cannonbolt declares in shock.

"HELL YEAH, I'M ALIVE!" the iron man declares. "I'm gonna demolish that icy bastard when I get my hands on him!"

"TETSUTESTSU FROM CLASS 1B WAS ALSO STUCK UNDERNEATH! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!"

"Ya know, if I was anyone else, I'd be dead!" Tetsutestsu states.

Kirishima started running forward. "Our Quirks are basically the same! How am I gonna stand out now?"

"Damn copycat!" Tetsutestsu yelled at the redhead.

"Man, how lucky are they?" the electric blonde says. "They don't have to worry about being crushed!"

"We're facing each other, but let's team up for now," a random student says. "Let's carve a path."

Cannonbolt ran forward a bit, although clumsily but without falling, before hearing an explosion. He looks up to see Bakugou flying upwards and above one of the Zero-Pointers. The guy with the raven head and the guy with the large elbows followed after him witn their Quirks. They all earned a commentary from Present Mic.

"Dammit... I can't let those 1A guys show me up!" Cannobolt exclaimed. "Time to rock and roll!"

He suddenly leaped forward and rolled into a giant ball. The large alien sped forward and past his fellow first-years, careful not to hit anyone in his way. He bashed through the smaller robots with ease, making the nearby students look on in shock.