Last Laugh

Two men are seen climbing onto a boat via a dock. A carnival was going on nearby.

"Knocking over that yacht was a piece of cake," the first man states.

The two men laughed together as they prepared to leave. However, the man with the red cap noticed something in the water and leaned over the boat to check it out. Glowing green eyes peer at him from beneath the water, making him raise a brow. Then a clawed hand grabbed his face and pulled him into the water.

His partner becomes confused as he looked down in the water. He saw his partner's red cap floating above the water before something burst further from the water. It was the head of some sort of creature with razor shap fangs, six eyes, and an angler fish-like antenna.

"Hey," the creature looked at the man.

Terrified, the man runs off as he climbs the latter back up to the docks. Then he runs off to find someplace to hide. He passes by multiple people at concession stands and bumps into a hotdog cart. He looks around to see if the creature was following him, but there wasn't anything front of him. Then a pillar of water exploded from the side of the docks and the fish creature landed in front of the criminal.

Like a fish, he had light green scales on his body with darker green fins, with claws on his hands that could rip through steel. His chest had some sort of natural armor and his feet had two toes webbed together, and a large tail. Right below his shoulder was a grey hourglass symbol connected to a piece of black fabric.

(Sorry

(Sorry. This guy isn't someone I can describe well. Anyway, art by Fiqllency on DeviantArt. Credit to them)

The fish creature stepped towards the frightened man as the people watched from the sidelines. They assumed this was some sort of new Hero taking down some criminal. Which it technically was.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be, pal," the creature told the criminal. "I don't think you wanna be... fish food. Heheh."

The criminal dressed in black ran behind the hotdog cart and pushed it down, spilling gasoline onto the docks. Then a spark from a loose wire hit the oil, igniting it into flames which circles the Hero.

"Gotta love a good ol' fashioned fish fry!" the criminal declares.

"Hey! Can't breathe!" the creature stated as he held his throat. "Water... water..."

The creature fell to the ground. The fire was heating him up too much and drying him off. He couldn't survive without water or proper moisturization. However, he quickly got an idea and punched the wood beneath him, opening up a hole. He jumps through it and into the water below.

Back above, the criminal smirks as he turns to walk off. However, the alien fishman smashed through the wooden floor and grabbed him in his powerful jaws. Then he threw him into a game with cans stacked on top of each other, knocking him out. The alien grinned.