Battle On, Challengers!

"ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THIS FIGHT?! THIS ONE'S A FAMILY FUED!" Present Mic announced. "ON ONE SIDE OF THE L/N TREE, WE HAVE THE CRAZY KID WITH THE CRAZY WATCH! HE MAY BE IN A 'LOWER CLASS', BUT HE'S MAKING A BIG NAME FOR HIMSELF ALREADY! HE TOOK OUT A ZERO POINTER IN THE OBSTACLE RACE AND GOT FIRST PLACE IN THE CALVARY BATTLE WITH THE REST OF TEAM MIDORIYA! IT'S Y/N L/N FROM GENERAL STUDIES!"

Y/n smirked at his cousin. Gwen smirked back as her eyes flashed pink.

"HIS FIGHT IS WITH A GIRL WHO HASN'T SHOWN OFF MUCH, AND JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE HIS COUSIN, BUT SHE'S SURPRISINGLY STRONG AS WELL! AND PINK!" Present Mic announced. "IT'S GWEN L/N FROM THE SUPPORT COURSE!"

"You ready to get your butt whooped, dweeb?" Gwen asked her cousin.

The stands were roaring loudly with cheers.

"Funny," Y/n chuckled. "I was about to say the same to you, dorkerina."

"ARE YOU READY?" Mic asked. "BEGIN!"

And with that, Gwen summoned pink energy around her hands and threw constructs at her cousin. Y/n activated his watch and slammed down on it, resulting in a flash of green light. Then the mana constructs struck their target, making a big boom and a cloud of dust and... smoke?

"HEATBLAST!"

A mighty yell blows the cloud back, revealing Y/n had transformed into Heatblast. He smirks at his cousin as his flames flicker in his hands.

"Nice," Heatblast said, "but you'll have to do better than that."

"Plan to!" Gwen stated as her hands glowed bright pink.

She created some energy ropes and sent them at the transformed teenager. Heatblast only either dodges them or fired at them with his heat. However, one sneaked up on him and grabbed his leg. The alien gets lifted up into the air and gets swung around, only for Heatblast to think quickly and shoot a fireball at Gwen. Her eyes go wide and she jumps back to avoid getting hit. This causes the ropes to vanish and Heatblast falls back to the ground.

"AND WE'RE ALREADY AT A GREAT START!" Present Mic declared. "Y/N L/N SEEMS TO BE AT A DISADVANTAGE SINCE HIS COUSIN CAN REACH HIM WITHOUT MOVING! WILL THIS BE ANOTHER QUICK MATCH?"

Heatblast pushes himself to his feet and Gwen runs at him, using her Quirk to create small platforms that let her go higher into the air. Heatblast fired at each platform, but his cousin had stepped onto a new one each time he did. Then she leaped behind him and summoned a hammer made out of mana.

"Ah, shit..." Heatblast swore before he got knocked back.

The alien grunted as he fell to the ground and looked up at his cousin. He smirked.

"Thought you didn't like using your Quirk to attack," he said.

"I always make an exception for you," Gwen smirked.

[‐‐‐‐]

Shinso: "Gwen L/n. Quirk: Aura. She can use this special energy inside her called 'mana' to create constructs she can control. If she concentrates hard enough, she can even make energy blasts. However, her power is limited to her emotions and how much mana she has inside, so she has to eat food high in sugar her body converts into mana."

[‐‐‐‐]

"Yeah, and I usually don't hit girls," Heatblast smirked before flipping to his feet. "But I always make an exception for you."