Chapter 2

*~* M O O N *~*

I was on my way to detention after school and the halls were empty as everyone had already left when Leon caught up with me.

"I assume your also heading to detention?"

I shot him a pointed look, "No thanks to you."

He laughed it off, "Don't be mad at me." Stepping in front of me, he blocked my path as we reached the door.

I looked at him expectantly, "What?"

He stepped closer and brought a hand up to my face, "You know what I want."

I smiled as I feigned innocence, "Do I? What on earth could that possibly be?"

His hands travelled down to my waist and pulled me closer as he whispered, "Your driving me crazy Moon."

I smiled at his words. I loved that I had that effect on him, even though he meant nothing but sex.
"I am? Do tell." I batted my eyelashes and turned my head in his palm as he caressed my face.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you. And thinking about you does... things to me."

I raised my brows, knowing exactly what he meant, "Things?"

"Things." He took my hand and slowly guided it down to his erection.

I bit my lip at the feel of his hard dick bulging in his pants. I loved that I did that to him. I loved that I wound him up like that. It made me feel powerful.

I quickly pulled my hands away as the sound of footprints approached. Turning towards the sound, I paused as I saw who it was.

It was him for fuck's sake, the guy who had been sat in my seat.

I hadn't seen him all day but I had completely forgotten that he also had detention. From the smirk on his face, I knew instantly that he had seen what had just happened.

"That you?"

I didn't reply and instead glared at him

He grinned, "I'm talking to you."

A rush of anger seared through me, "What the fuck do you want?"
The humiliation from before was still very much raw and fresh.

He stopped before me and Leon, throwing his arms up in mock surrender. "I'm not doing anything, I just wanna get in the classroom. This is the detention room right?"

He looked over at Leon who nodded, before turning back to me as he guestured to the door, "Ladies first."

I shot him a dirty look before pushing the door open and walking inside. I balled my fists again as I made my way over to the back of the classroom.

The detention room was a biology classroom so the room had rows instead of desks. There weren't many students today so thankfully, the back row was empty.

I took a seat in my usual place and tried to calm myself down. Everything about that guy really pissed me off, and I didn't even know his name. All I knew was that he was a fucking asshole.

Leon walked over and sat beside me on my left, scooting his stool closer to mine. I glanced over at the detention teacher and he was asleep as usual. I was about to turn and smile at Leon when a figure sat down on the stool to my right. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath to try calm myself again.

Why the hell was he sitting next to me?

I tried my best to ignore him but found it extremely difficult as he was staring right at me. Turning to Leon, I found a small frown on his lips. It was nice to know that I wasn't the only one bothered by that idiot.

Keeping my voice low as I whispered, "You doing anything after this?"

His eyes shot to me, instantly realizing where it was going. "No I'm free. Completely free."

I fought back a laugh at his eagerness and instead placed a hand on his knee, a casual gesture with a not-so-casual intention.

"Would you like to..." I pulled my hand back and shrugged, "Hang out?"

I could see I was killing Leon. I loved that.

"Hey you know that friend of yours?"

I winced at the asshole's voice. Now was really not the time. Not like there ever would be a time.

I refused to face him as I snapped,"What are you talking about?"

His hands were on my face, twisting it until I was facing him, "Aw don't be like that, look at me when I'm talking to you."

My eyes met him and I was momentarily lost in those dark depthless eyes of his. It made me sad really, that such beautiful eyes were wasted on someone like him.

I pushed the thought aside as I slapped his hand away, "What the fuck do you want?"

He grinned again, "Your friend, Kayla."

I narrowed my eyes, unsure of where this was going, "What about her?"

The asshole shrugged as he pulled out a marker pen, "She asked for my number earlier, thought you could give it her for me."

I rolled my eyes, "If you write it down, I'll pass it to her. Then will you leave me alone?"

The asshole simply laughed as he scooted his chair closer and uncapped the marker pen.

"Where are you-"
I gasped as his hand gripped my thigh.

"What the hell are you doing?" Leon was standing now, face livid.

Asshole looked over at Leon, his brows raised, "Is there a problem?"

"Your touching her for God's sake, get off her."

Asshole turned back to me, his brows climbing even higher, "You have a problem with this? I don't see any paper around, what am I supposed to write on?"

I was fighting for breath because his hand was still on my thigh, squeezing it gently. I don't know whether it was intentional but his pinky finger moved slightly, caressing my skin. My whole body immediately warmed, the heat beginning to pool between my legs and-

Fuck, I was so turned on.

He was still looking at me expectantly with those eyes.

Oh god, those eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but no sound came out because I was growing dizzy. Dizzy with thoughts of him I didn't want to think about yet my body craved so badly.

He made to pull his hand away and without thinking, I yanked it back.

Warmth crawled up my cheeks as he blinked at me, confused. I cleared my throat, my face burning, "It's fine, it's not a problem."

I turned to address Leon, "Sit down, I'm fine. It won't take long."

He looked at me, unsure, but sat back down. He pulled his chair even closer and grabbed my other thigh, giving the asshole a dirty look.

He just shrugged and positioned the marker to write on me. I was too concentrated on the sensation of his hand to pay attention to anything else.

His pinky finger was still caressing my skin as he wrote. I knew it was on purpose now by the small smile on his lips. His hand moved up my leg slightly, his finger pushing against my skirt purposely. I'm sure he noticed my breath hitch as I stiffened underneath him.

I tried to block him out as I took a deep breath.

Why did it feel so fucking good?