Chapter 9

*~* T R A V I S *~*

Never in my life would I have imagined a girl applying make-up on me after 5 rounds of the hottest sex of my life.

Here I was nonetheless.

She angled my face as she pulled out a weird furry stick thing. "What the fuck is that?" I was not going to pretend to be ok with it.

"It's just mascara for your eyelashes."

I took offence to that, "What's wrong with my eyelashes?"

She rolled her eyes, "Nothing asshole. They're perfect. That's why I'm adding it."

I grinned like a stupid pre-schooler with a crush, "They're perfect?"

"That wasn't a compliment," She yanked my face, "Now look up."

But I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked concentrated as she brought the furry thing and started gently stroking my lashes. it felt odd. As if someone was raking at my eyes but I sat through it nonetheless.

She puffed a satisfied sigh and sat back admiring her work, "It looks cute."

"Did you just call me-"

"No." she snapped, her stone-cold expression returning, "I did not. I'm going to take a shower."

I pulled her back, falling into the bed and holding her as she tried to wriggle out. I laughed, "Your such a salty bitch. Just admit you like me."

She elbowed me so hard I had to release her. Her face was angry, "I do not like you Travis. I still very much fucking hate you."
Her words were filled with so much venom it actually kind of stung.

Maybe I liked her a little. True, I'd only known her for a few days but she had kind of grown on me. I wasn't saying I was in love with her or anything.

She must have seen the way I was looking at her because her expression darkened, "Don't say you like me Travis."

I laughed away my embarrassment, "I hardly know you. Besides, you don't have the most loveable personality ever."

"Good. The moment this becomes more than sex for you we stop. Got that?"

I raised my brows, "You think I'll be the one to fall for you?"

"I can assure you, it won't be the other way round." she got up and headed into the bathroom.

The shower beeped and the water started running as I mulled over her words. Jeez, was I really that unlikable? I pushed the thought away and fished another condom out of my pants.
I pulled the bathroom door open and shut it quietly. She was stood in the shower with her back to me. I inhaled a sharp breath at how mesmerising she looked.

The water ran down her skin, tracing every curve of her body. I walked up, stopping just outside the shower.

She turned her brows raised, "You just going to stand there?"

I sucked in another breath at the sight of her perfect wet tits. The nipples was hard and practically begging for me to touch them. I pulled my eyes to her and shook my head, "I can't. Mascara."

"It's waterproof."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I strode in, ripping the condom and slipping it on at the same time as I pulled her towards me and smashed our lips together.

Her legs wrapped around me as I lifted her and pushed her to the wall, thrusting myself in so suddenly she practically screamed with pleasure. Despite having been inside her so many times already, I still had to pause to adjust to her tightness.

Her walls suffocated my dick in the best way possible as I began to move, my pace quickening. My lips connected with that spot on her neck she liked.

I enjoyed her moan a little too much. It was almost like a power play, as if I was fucking her to remind her how much she loved my dick. Because she did.

I groaned as I felt myself near my climax. I could tell she was close too by the way she dug her nails harder into my back. A few strong pumps and we groaned and moaned like hell as we came together, her walls milking me dry.

We collapsed against each-other, both hardly keeping ourselves up under the hot spray of the water as we both panted for breath. Our wet skin pressed together as we held each other up.

Then we heard the slamming of a door downstairs.

Moon stiffened underneath me, "Shit, my parent are back."
She pushed away and turned the shower off and dashed out of the room.

I followed behind, throwing the used condom into the bin with the rest. She shoved my clothes at me hurriedly and I scrambled to slip them on. I wasn't a stranger to the whole girls-parents-are-home-get-out-fast thing, but I do have to say, it was the first time I actually wanted to stay after sex. However stupid that sounded.

She shoved me towards her window, "Your going to have to go out this way. They cannot see you, got that?"

I nodded but connected our lips for one last kiss. She let it linger as I tried to imprint the feel of her against me but she eventually pulled away. "Now is not the time. Get out."

"See you tomorrow. Don't hesitate to think about me when your playing with yourself."

I winked at her before climbing out the window.