Chapter 8

*~* M O O N *~*

I stood frozen on the spot as his eyes ran over my body. He was quiet, his eyes holding a familiar intensity but I knew not to get my hopes high. He was only here to watch ice age after all.

That thought pissed me off, "Ice age getting boring now?"

Still, he offered no reply. I was stuck on what to do. He was looking at me as if he wanted to fuck me yet he was still stood at the door. Was he expecting me to do something?

I rolled my eyes. Of course he wasn't going to do anything."Close my door when you leave. And next time, try knocking."

I turned my back to him as I rifled through to find my unicorn onesie. I pulled it out, stepping back to admire it because it was really cute.

I didn't expect to run into Travis. I turned, annoyed at his presence, "Didn't I-"

His mouth crashed over mine so suddenly I had to step back. I dropped my onesie and laced my hands around him as I melted into his lips. His tongue brushed mine and he groaned lustfuly as he pressed our bodies together like before. Apart from this time, I was half naked.

I was not about to let him off that easily.

I pulled my face from his, wriggling out of his grip and stepping away though I wanted to do the exact opposite, "What the hell is your problem? You came here to watch ice age for fucks sake."

He smirked, "That was before I saw this." His gaze descended as he took me in again.

"My eyes are up here asshole. Now leave me the hell alone so I can get dressed."

His eyes snapped up to mine, "Moon don't be like that."

"Out. Now."

He looked as If he was about to protest but eventually turned. I seriously didn't want him to. I wanted to be back in his embrace but I was not going to let him off the hook.

I relaxed, believing he was about to leave but then suddenly, he was striding back to me, another smirk on his lips.

I stepped back as he came closer, "Travis what are you- fuck."

I scrambled to get up as he pushed me onto the bed but he climbed on me, trapping me under his body, "Fuck Moon, I need you. I'm sorry." He buried his face in my neck, kissing up and down.

His hands slid over my bare skin leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever he touched. I shivered with pleasure at the heat that coursed through me. His hands felt so fucking good.

Nevertheless, I pushed his face away from me, "Travis-."

He kissed me deeply, "I'm so fucking sorry. I'll never watch ice age again. I swear. Please forgive me."

I smiled at the need in his voice ,"Say that again."

He buried his face in my neck again as he mumbled into my skin,"I'm sorry ok? I need you so bad. Please let me fuck you."

I wrapped my body around him and pulled him further to me, "Since you asked so nicely."

He groaned, "Your the fucking best." His tongue slid into my mouth for a quick kiss before he turned his attention elsewhere. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra and threw it aside.

He sucked in a deep breath at the sight, "Fuck, they're so perfect."

He didn't waste a second as he covered my hard nipple with his mouth. I gasped at the sensation of his warmth that flooded me with heat. His tongue darted and licked as he sucked on my nipple greedily.

He groaned as he came back up and kissed me, "Fuck, I don't think I can wait."

He pulled his shirt off to reveal a chest of impressive calibre. Toned and hard in the right places like an intricately made sculpture.
I slid a hand over it, shivering at the feeling of hardness under my fingers.

Talking about hardness, his erection was a clear imprint on his pants that I couldn't take my eyes off.
I heard tearing and looked up to find him ripping a condom packet between his teeth as his eyes travelled hungrily over my waiting body.

He came down and kissed me again, "I'm sorry Moon, I need to be inside you or else I'll fucking explode."

"Less talking." I slid my hands to his waistband and thumbed the top. I helped pull them down and he kicked them off.

I watched in awe as he slid the condom on, my mouth dry at the sight of his length. I knew he would be big but, fuck. He was fucking massive.
I bit my lip, giddy with anticipation. What would he feel like inside me?
"Travis? If Your not inside me in the next 10 seconds, I'll cut your dick off and use it as a dildo."

He laughed as he kissed me again, "That sounds really hot but I'd rather you didn't."

He positioned himself at my opening, his tip pressing at me as he slid inside. We both groaned simultaneously at the much anticipated pleasure.
"Your so fucking tight." He buried his head in my neck as he groaned again.

"Fuck, just get it all in Travis. Now or i'll-"
I moaned loudly as he shoved the rest of his length in.
He was stretching me so much it neared painful. His throbbing dick pulsed inside me as I adjusted.

His voice was strained as he groaned, "Fuck Moon, stop squeezing unless you want me to come right now. Your too fucking tight."

I tried to relax but my muscles kept contracting around him. I was scared I was about to come too. He slowly pulled himself out and then thrusted back in.

I bit down on his shoulder to muffle my scream of pleasure with surely would have outshined his needy moan. My body was on fire yet desperate for more of him, "Travis, make me come."

He nodded, his lips meeting mine as he thrust again. I threw my head back as tears from the pure ecstasy beaded at my eyes. My hands looked for something to cling on and I settled on his toned back, my nails digging into his skin.

It was rough. It was heavy. It was loud.

The air filled with our lustful sounds as he drove into me again and again. I could feel the tension inside me building up as he thrusted faster and harder. With the tensing of the muscles in his back, I could tell he was on the verge too.

The muscles in his legs became tight as he pushed deep into me for the final time. His lips pressed to mine as we both reached our climax. My teeth clamped down hard on his lower lip as I reached my high, my body shuddering uncontrollably as waves of pleasure sped through me. "Travis!"

"Moon. oh fuck Moon." He moaned my name over and over as he slid out and collapsed beside me.

My whole body was shaking as my brain recovered from the mind-blowing orgasm.
I took in a shuddering breath in attempt to calm myself. If he knew how i felt right now he would think I was a virgin. I felt like a virgin.

His hands dragged over me and he was on top of me again. His lips moved over mine, a metallic taste filling my mouth. I pulled away sharply, "Are you bleeding?"

He grinned, "You bit my lip really hard."

"Shit, I'm sorry." I brought my hand up to nurse his lips but he shook his head, instead staring at me with that burning intensity.

"You ready for round 2?"