CHAPTER 46❤️

Hi everyone so the moment you a were waiting for I think ....

After Vanya event

Vansh : Riddhima it's ok ....don't scold her it you my fault

Riddhima : vansh it's not good to take blames for her you will spoil her

Vansh : it's good na ...as I didn't got time with her ....now when I am with her I want to live these moments that If I di...

Before he could complete his words Riddhima stopped him from speaking her eyes had fear of loosing him .....after whatever happened ...

Riddhima : don't speak like that .....(Riddhima composed her self ) I can see that vanya loves you vansh .....she may not express or show it ....but she has excepted you as her father .....I can see in her eyes in her actions...the love she carries for you ....it may not be as much as she loves me because ....

Vansh : you are her everything ....and I am proud of that even I loves my maa like this she was everything for me ....I even loved my dad not not as much as my maa .....

Riddhima : but the second reason is ...she takes care of me....she thinks that it's her duty to protect me...(Smiled ) and she thinks I don't understand her tricks .....but ....she loves you .....

Vansh smiled but it didn't showed his happiness .....he was sad seeing the pain in her eyes thinking of the thought that did he deserved it the love of both her life lines

..................................................

It's been days since Riddhima has arrived vansh was almost recovered ....he used to skip his medicine...and didn't wanted to do exercise .....as he was afraid yes the great VR was afraid of loosing the love he was getting ....he didn't wanted vanya to leave....but alas he did recovered and everyday the dream of staying alone was eating him ....

As for Now he was in his secret room discussing about his illigal business ... suddenly he ..... noticed someone who was listening his talks ....

Taking slow steps he went to that person and to his suprise he was hitten hard on his stomach .....

Vansh : ouchhhh...

Vanya : haww....I am so sorry .... really sorry I didn't ment to hurt you it's...just ...I thought someone is here to attack me it was an reflex action as I am a Karate  students ...I am sorry.... She was guilty and sad with what she did to her father .....

Vansh looked at her she had small tears build up in her doe shaped eyes ...

Vansh hugged it : it's ok sweetie I am not angry ....

He sat and the chair and made Vanya sir in his lap

Vanya : is it paining ...

Vansh : not at all ...I am fine ...

Vanya : pakka na

She asked innocently

Vansh kissed his forehead : yes I am sure it's not paining at all... but what are you doing here and how did you came in you know no bubby knows about it ....

Vanya giggled : it was easy ....I looked carefully and found that the book on the third shelf was different from all ...and I can here ....... because I was searching for you ....

She said proudly ...

Vansh : interesting very interesting .... She why were you finding me ....

Vanya : I wanted to tell you something ...

She got off from his lap and bought a pendrive ....

Vansh raised his eyebrow : what is it ?

Vanya : I wanted to tell you something ...that .....I found the person who tried to shoot mumma ....I found that person.... That you were finding for years ....

Vansh and angre both were looked at her with wide eyes ...how did she know

Vansh : why you did this

Vanya came forward and pulled his cheeks : because I can't leave that person who tried to hurt the people I love

Anger was clear in her eyes

Vanya : I got to know about her days back but I didn't had proves .... But I doubted that you won't believe me so I bought this prove .....

Vansh : who is it Vanya who tried to hurt you and Riddhima ....

Flashback back

Vanya : oh god ....bedi dadi can't do this ....and not siya mami she and mumma are like best friends ..... And angre uncle bhi nahi ..

She crossed the photo ....

Vanya : so we are left with : Ishani  Aryan and anupriya rai Singhania ... But how I will find who is behind it ...but how ...

.............................

Vanya and pari were sitting on the dinning table waiting for their snacks...

Riddhima : here have this ......

Vanya smiled : thank you mumma

Pari : thank you mami ...

Riddhima was about to go but stopped listening to what she said...

Riddhima : what ?

Pari : aap mamu ki wife ho na toh you are my mami ...

Riddhima felt awkward she licked her lips

Riddhima : pari ....baby you are so sweet but I am not your mami you can call me aunty ....or Riddhima ...riddhi ... Riddhu but don't call me mani sweetie...ok

Pari nodded being confused : what she said wrong ....isn't she his mamu's wife ?

How to make her understand that even after being his wife they have a huge gap ...

.....,..........................

Are you excited to see how Vanya found the truth ?

Up coming
Flashback back continues....

Hi hope to like it ..... please vote and comment ...