CHAPTER 49

Hi

Vansh bend down: Vanya this  is a secret and you can't tell anyone about it I will see

Vanya: ok I promise

...............

Both went towards to hall only to find a angry Riddhima glared both father daughter.....

Riddhima looked at Vanya : where were you....

Vanya gulped she known her mother were well she is very sweet but a angry bird sometimes..

Vanya : I ....woh....I

Vansh came to his rescue: Riddhima she was with me ....

Riddhima now glared at vansh she didn't know Vanya was or wasn't but she knows that vansh was hell bent to spoil her girl .... though she never scolded her herself but she kept a little fear of her in vanya's eyes she won't scold her but she would avoid her and didn't talked to her when do do a big mistake or when she became out of control...but vansh ih these days he has always supported Vanya no matter what ... saving her she wanted to stop min but how .....she sighs vansh has got a chance to be a father for the first time he has met him and he wants to cherish every moment and its father's right to save her daughter...she couldn't argue with him or may be she is afraid afraid to say something which will hurt his feelings she remember the early days when vansh got to know vanya's truth he would roam around and will interrupt in her matters and one day she burst out saying that " why are you interfacing now did you cared to now anything about her ...you didn't even know she existed" she said with a mocking tone but instantly regret it ....he was hurt his eyes were telling her ..and she was guilty how he would have known when she again never tried to contact him she never thought for once that his snake family must have said her to go back ....but she was hurt ....from then onwards she tried not to talk too much or with him or never say anything for being with Vanya...and still it's the same she never tried to ....

"Riddhima ......"Vansh said snapping his fingers ....

Vansh : where are you lost ...

Riddhima nodded in no : nothing...

Riddhima sighed: Vanya come and have something ....

Vanya nodded quitely not wanted to be the prey of her mother's warth...

Riddhima started moving but then looked back at him : if you wanna have something you can join us ....

She said in a low voice ...

Vansh nodded .... slowly...

After having snacks which he loved having because Riddhima used to make different things which tasted out of the world ....all thanks to his daughter because of whom she was about to ...a beautiful smile adore his face remembering the moment his daughter called her papa it was indeed the most beautiful word he has listen in his entire life....but then he remembers anupriya his jaw clenched he fisted his hand angrily his anger was going out of control he was angry on himself how can he be such a fool his mother's culprit was in front of his eyes this whole time and he was finding her here and there he was ashamed of himself on one hand it was Vanya for his mother she digged all the truth out in a gap of 10 days and she crossed all the limit and he (sad chuckle) he can't even do that in 18 years he was extremely ashamed can he even call himself a good son? ....he took out the pendrive given by Vanya amd plugged it in ...the video started it was anupriya's room

Anupriya: kabir my son are you fine (vansh closed his eyes hearing her extra sweet voice the woman he loved and respected the most betrayed him )

Anupriya: no you won't I will do it ...you so t need to come that daughter of Riddhima is too clever to be tricked she is second vansh of his house or I may say more smart than him...I have seen fire in her eyes and I know she can do anything and will get the support of vansh you and even vansh has increased the security...he is alert...

Vansh wasn't able to hear the other side..but after hearing anupriya he was sure he said vansh won't believe Vanya but Little did he know he will ...and that's what anupriya Said

Anupriya: you can't take any risk Vanya isn't silly like Riddhima or can be blind folded by fales love like vansh ...and vansh if got to know won't take a second to kill you I am sure ..... Riddhima is now not the poor orphan she has a rish family...

So what we shall do he growled in anger

Anupriya : I will come to meet you and will discuss how to kill that Riddhima she is the key both vansh and Vanya will fall in their knees for her ....she will be killed like I killed uma .....that day vansh lost his mother now Vanya will
She said with a smirk on her disgusting face .....

Vansh felt extremely disgusting seeing her ....and once considering her his mother .....

Vansh closed the eyes : kabir and anupriya you will pay for this ....you will beg her death I promise this promise is not made by vansh rai Singhania.... because I realised he can be fooled but this promise is made my uma rai Singhanian's son .....

.........................................

Precape - kabir toh gaya.....
This is said my me not any character... giggling

Hi everyone hope you liked it as promised I updated it the ver next day I updated kya yeh pyaar hain hope you enjoyed .....after writing this I am thinking that if vansh loved anupriya it wasn't wrong the son who has lost his mother and is Getting love from another woman won't Doubt. On his mother would you ?

It's my thoughts ..what you think if you keep yourself at his place?

Please vote and comment please ...and next update tomorrow pakka ...I thought I won't be able to update but I did ...so please vote ..as I got my you tube channel back I am very happy and even will they unite was on first in Riansh so yeyyyyyyy ......and it's am long update and I am very thirsty I thought I will only drink water after completing in and now I am going bye

Target 🎯 - 120

____________________________________

Check my you tube channel please

- riansh_love421

Bye

Take care 😇