CHAPTER 48

Hoping someone inline comments please 🥺
Hi everyone hope you are doing great
_________________________________

Vanya : I ...woh ....

Flashback

Ishani was sitting in her room going her make up when someone called her

Ishani : who the hell is calling me now..(she picked the call ) who are you and how the hell you dare to disturb me

Person: Mrs Ishani rai Singhania I know your truth ....I believe me I will tell it to everyone ...

Ishani started sweating : w..what ..are you talking... about w...what .....what truth ...

Person : everything you did .... whether it is hurting Riddhima oberoi ...

Ishani started sweating more " because of that Vanya Riddhima is again gaining value in vansh bhai's eyes what...what if he punishes me for what I did it her ...and that Vanya also is not less than vansh Bhai what if she does something"

Person : i would do something you won't forget ...

Ishani : what ...

Person : I mean you can't think of what can I do ....so it's better in you tell me are you behind that gun shoot to harm Mr Riddhima oberoi

Ishani panicked: no no I did do anything I agree that I hurt her before she left this mansion but since she has came back from USA I haven't even think about harming her ...I swear .. please don't tell it to Bhai or anyone please ....I will pay you what ever amount you want ...but please ....

Person : I then I will tell you what you have to do ...

.....................................

Vansh and angre were shock would be an understatement they never thought a small girl like her can do these type of stunts ....

Vansh : you did what....

Vanya : when it's comes to people I love I can go to any extend for them not caring about the consequences

Angre : but harming bhabhi how did you know about what Ishani did you weren't boen that time then ...

Vanya: it's true I was not born but what are cctv camera for ........... And before you ask why I said Mrs Ishani rai Singhania will pay the price is it because she has to pay for what she did to mumma and no buddy can stop me ...

Anger was clearly seen in her eyes just reflecting vansh
( If you feel that Vanya is so much so I am sorry for that ...but if boys are so much possessive for there mother it's ok so why not girl ? I agree that she shouldn't be so agressive or if you feel disrespectful but she is not she just wants to protect her mother ...if you see from Riddhima's side she since childhood has to faced humiliation so I just wanted vanya to take her side and stand for Riddhima I am sorry again but please don't hate her )

Vanya : so the only person left is ..

Vansh: you are kidding me she can't be Vanya you are misunderstanding it has to be a mistake .....

Vanya : no it's true I even have a proof

She gave the pendrive : here are the proof not one but many ....

Vanya (softy said) : she even confessed she killed your mother ...."PAPA" ....I am sorry for your loss ...but it's true

He heard papa from her mouth for the first time and couldn't control himself he hugged her tightly showing how much he loved her .....he was broking from inside because he knew what ever Vanya is saying is true and he can't never doubt her daughter...and even he knows how good her spying skills are ....

Vanya : she....has a son ....is name is

Vansh : tell na Vanya

Angre kept his hand on vansh's shoulder support him

Vanya : I found out his name is kabir sharma and he was the person Mrs anupriya was talking to ...and he was the one who shot the bullet

Vansh clinched his fist in anger ...

Vansh: kabir .....

He roared like a lion like he was telling everyone now Kabir's end is near

Vanya : do you know him ?

Vansh looked at her cute face telling him to calm down..

Vansh : yes I know him very well and he and his mother both have to pay for what they did ... 

He again hugged Vanya : now I will handle it don't worry and don't tell about this to anyone I will deal with them ....and I am so happy you called me papa my ears where longing to hear it from you ...

Vanya again a cute shy look

"Vanya " the trio heard a voice and instantly they knew it was Riddhima ...

Vanya : oh no mumma ....

Vanya : I am going warna mumma ki scold me...even I am sure she will do it right now ...

Vansh stoped her : my princess I will save you don't worry ..

Vanya gave her a fake smile like really?

Vansh : don't you trust me

Vanya : I do but when it comes to mumma I don't ...

Vansh rolled his eyes : ok come

Vanya and vansh got out of secret room

Vansh bend down: Vanya this  is a secret and you can't tell anyone about it I will see

Vanya: ok I promise

................................................   

Hope you liked it .... please vote and comment if you did what do you think about vanya abd what punishment vansh will give to anupriya....will vansh ever know that Riddhima was innocent or Rather tried to change herself and tell the truth ........

Target 🎯 -110

Bye

Take care 😇