𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

Around ten, I wake up from my deep sleep, fondled in between Tiago and Furosa

Around ten, I wake up from my deep sleep, fondled in between Tiago and Furosa. Warmness erupts inside me, as delight fills me entirely. The feeling of happiness was indescribable; It felt as if I  had been reborn.

Furosa pecks a kiss at my neck, signifying the fact he's awake. I turn to his side of the bed, and smile as I notice his eyes open.

'Good morning, baby.' He says. 'Hi.' I reply, ruffling his already messy hair. 'How'd you sleep?' He asks, drafting his hands to my hips. 'Good, I think last night tired me out.' I chuckle lightly. 'Glad to hear.' He winks, flirtatiously.

I sit up, allowing the silky duvet to slide down me. The cold bedroom air hitting against my warm skin. I sigh, but get out of the bed, heading to the bathroom.

I enter the shower, allowing the lukewarm water to cascade down my body. Reaching for my bodywash, I emulsify it in my hands, before scrubbing down my body with the soap. After I wash it off, I shampoo my hair, lathering my locks with the substance.

Within thirty minutes, I'm finished with my shower, and do my skincare, as well as brushing my teeth.

But, as I gaze into the mirror, I notice all the bruises and hickeys left on my body. I take my lip between my teeth, as the fiery memories of last night run in my head.

Bittersweetly, I rid the thoughts, and head into my bedroom. The two men, still remain asleep, and I roll my eyes at their laziness. However, I continue with my day, and change into a flowy skirt, and a crop top.

I don a pair of small, silver hoops and a dainty chain. After that, I spray some perfume, and use some lipgloss on my lips.

When I'm finally done, I exit my room and get started on breakfast. Craving something sweet, I make some pancake mix, adding and stirring in the ingredients. Finished, I turn the stove on and make the pancakes.

Done, I'm left with two stacks of pancakes, which I accompany with the choices of honey and Nutella.

As I sit down, the door opens and not to my surprise, Tiago and Furosa walk in. A smile graces my face, as Tiago cuddles me from behind, and Furosa lays kisses unto my bare neck. I giggle at the sensation, gripping onto Furosa's warm arm.

When breakfast is completed, Tiago and Furosa tell me they are to show me something, so listening to their order, I remain seated at the dining table. Excitement is present, as I wait for the two men.

'Aurelia.' Tiago speaks out, entering the kitchen. 'Yes?' I reply, curious. He places a sheet of paper in front of me, alongside a pen.

'A contract.' I state, tilting my head, skimming over the inked page.
'Indeed, that's what this will be all about.' Furosa says, standing besides my seat.