𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠

'Fuck!' I moan, arching my back, allowing the vibrator to tease my entrance

'Fuck!' I moan, arching my back, allowing the vibrator to tease my entrance. I lure it over to my clit and instinctively grind against the device.

I tried to silence my moans, knowing Deana is in the other room, but being desperate for an orgasm wasn't helping.

Imagining Tiago on top of me, an immediate flush of emotions past me, the desire to have him ram himself inside me, so fucking strong.

He'd spank me, whispering dirty chatter into my ear, all while driving me into a earth-shattering orgasm.

I grasp onto my breast, pressing down onto my nipple, massaging the swollen bud, breathy moans passing through me. I can feel the ghost of his touch, running all over me, providing me with a golden arousal.

A knock on the door rids my wetness, and forces me back to reality.

'Aurelia! Hurry the fuck up in there.' Deana yells, her normal calmed, relaxed voice betrayed with that of an annoyed yell.

Groaning, I place the vibrator back into its place, and wash my hands, pulling up my panties and opening the door. Deana immediately pushes me to the side, and runs to the toilet bowl, throwing up her guts.

'For fuck sakes.' She cries out, her head still over the bow. 'Well your fault for drinking so much.' I say, but feel karma as a headache begins to form.

It was the whiskey and weed...

Feeling bad for her, I decide to start on breakfast, stirring up some pancake batter, and beginning to grease the pan. I ponder the thick paste onto the pan, and a rich, sizzling noise fills up the room.

Within ten minutes, I've finished with cooking, and two stacks of pancakes sit, drizzled with honey.

Deana walks through the door her hair still a mess, but her eyes bright as she spots the food.

'Your a godsend!' She exclaims, rushing towards the table. I chuckle. 'You don't need to tell me twice.'

Stuffing her mouth, I giggle and tuck in as well, thankful for my cooking-skills.

'So.' She starts, sitting up straighter. 'I was thinking about Leo's pool party, and how fun it'd be if you tagged along.'

This again!

'I've told you a million times, I don't want to go, amd last time I checked you weren't this much of a party animal.' I state, raising a brow. 'Yeah, well people change.' She replies, rolling her eyes.