𝑛𝑊𝑚𝑝ℎ

'I'm going to admit, this looks amazing

'I'm going to admit, this looks amazing.' Tiago chides, looking at everything we had done within the last hour. 'Obviously.' I reply, picking up my now ringing phone.

I answer and Furosa's loud voice beams over the phone, 'Where are you right now?'

'At your house.' I say, trying to hide the giddiness in my voice. 'Huh? Well I'll be there in like ten minutes.'

'Sounds good.' I reply quickly, then hang up on him.

There are a few knocks on the door, and Tiago goes to open it. A few guests pour into the room and I go to greet them, offering some drinks.

'Sorry for such a short notice, we had only planned the party, well a few hours ago.' I shrug, smilling at Riallia and Zion, two of mine and Furosa's closest friends.

'It's alright we were in town, anyways.' Riallia replies, her eyes moving behind me.

'And whose this?' She questions, folding her arms, as if she can read my thoughts. 'Oh, Tiago. He's my step-father.' I respond nervously, pushing him forth.

'Riallia, pleasure to meet you.' She says, intimidatingly. 'Uh, yeah likewise.' Tiago replies, stumbling over his words.

'Yeah, he just helped me set everything up.' I trail on, looking at the decorations. 'Well you two did a great job! The place looks great.' Zion smiles, his eyes bright as he stares at the surroundings.

'Thanks.'

They both walk off and Tiago places a hand on my shoulder, 'Want a drink?'

I nod my head, and walk over to the counter, and he pours me some wine, and some for himself.

'This is the only glass of alcohol your getting for the night.' He tells me, pulling the glass from my lips. 'And I don't even get to finish it.' I reply, rolling my eyes.

'Well, we've got guest to greet, so it's better to lay off on the booze.'

'You never let me drink though, so that's not why you want me to stop.' I bite back, taking the glass back. 'Plus, I'm not a lightweight.' I end, downing the rest of the drink.

'Your insufferable.'

'And your an asshole...'

'This is so good Aurelia! Where did you learn how to cook stuff so well?'

Dinner had started, and Zion was back to complimenting Tiago's efforts. Though, he thinks I'm the one filled with talent, however, in this case it couldn't be further from the truth.

Tiago had insisted that he would cook if we were putting so much effort into the decor and baking, which I'll admit, I appreciate very dearly.