Hoodie Season

"Minho-Hyung? Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

Felix stood over the older dancer who wasn't fully awake and mumbled under his breath.

"Hmm...my bed."

"What was that?"

"Rose is -"

"Rose-Noona? What has this got to do with Noona?"

Minho groaned and rubbed his eyes as he sat up. Technically, Rose had only asked him not to tell Chan.

"Rose is in my bed."

"Okay... why?"

"She slept over last night."

"And you let her have your bed? Hyung, why didn't you tell me? You know I would've happily - what's wrong?"

"Huh? How do you know something's wrong?"

"Hyung!"

"Rose... well, she had a run-in with some sasaengs."

"Oh god, is she okay?"

"I didn't think it was a good idea for her to go home alone - not that she wanted to."

"Does Chan-Hyung know? Why isn't he here?"

"No. She wouldn't let me tell him."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know. She didn't want to disturb him while he was working."

"Hyung's going to be so mad."

"That's why you should tell him."

"Me? But-"

"He's going to find out sooner or later. The company will be putting out a statement today. Rose's attackers were caught on camera and once the police find them... I think it's better if it's your sweet face that he's looking at when he finds out."

"Rosie-Noona's been attacked?"

The two dancers looked towards the door to see that Changbin had just come in.

"Morning, Binnie -Hyung!"

"Minho-Hyung? What's happened?"

"Sasaengs. Rose is asleep in my bed... wait, Changbin!"

The rapper headed straight for the older dancer's bedroom and knocked gently on the door. He opened the door ever so slightly while calling out Rose's name to see if she was awake. When he got no reply, he opened the door wider and peeked inside.

Rose felt like she hadn't slept at all. Which wasn't completely a lie. She had spent the night flitting in and out of sleep. In the early hours of the morning, she hadn't gotten up. She ached all over, but her side was the worst. Walking over to stand in front of the mirror, she lifted the T-shirt Minho had given her to sleep in and a tear ran down her cheek. The whole of her side was covered in a deep blue bruise.

A gasp had her turning her head towards the bedroom door before dropping her top so that she was covered up. Changbin was standing in the doorway, staring at her with a look of shock at what he had just seen. Rose quickly wiped away the tear from her cheek.

"Changbin? What are you-?"

"Noona... I'm so sorry."

"What-? You have nothing to be sorry for. It looks worse than it is. Promise."

"I do. They hurt you because you were close to us."

"A risk of the job I suppose."

Rose tried to laugh and when she raised her hand to run it through her hair, she noticed that her hands were shaking. Changbin gently took her in his arms and held her close.