ROCK

"Rosie! You're finally home!"

Changbin's loud voice was what greeted Rose as she stepped into the apartment. She had been out late with her colleague, Eleanor telling her about a new job opportunity that they should both apply for. If she got the job she would be working as a makeup artist again, so she was very excited, but she wasn't telling the boys about it unless she got the job.

"What's wrong?"

Her new second soulmate pouted at her from where he sat on the sofa.

"I missed you."

She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled as she walked over to him.

"I missed you too-ooh! Uff!"

The rapper caught her by surprise by pulling her down into his lap. Changbin wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her cheek.

"I need snuggles with Noona."

"You can have them anytime you want."

Rose wrapped her arms around Changbin's shoulders and stroked his hair.

"Ahh, this is nice."

It was nice. Things had been nothing but nice since Changbin and her had bonded. Along with Chan, the three of them had a harmonious relationship. So harmonious that it was weird. The guys were so respectful of each other that they had yet to have any fights or misunderstandings. There had been no jealousy from one when she was spending time with the other. It was - and she felt bad for thinking it - boring.

Her soulmates were so respectful of each other that neither of them dared to do anything more than give her sweet gentle pecks. Although she had managed to get a make-out session out of both of them on occasion, they never let it go further and Rose was frustrated. In a way, she understood why Changbin might be holding himself back as he might feel like he was stepping on Chan's toes, but she had no idea why Chan was acting this way. She thought they had sorted everything out between them.

"Noona? Are you okay?"

Rose was knocked out of her thoughts by Jeongin. They were at a fan event in the Philippines to celebrate being the new endorsers for Bench. The boys were just excited to see Stay again. It had been a long time since they were last here.

This time she travelled with them since her bond with Changbin was new, and she didn't want to risk being apart yet. She had also gone with them to Bangkok for the Golden Disc Awards Show two weeks ago. However, they were going to Japan in a few days, and it would be the last time she would be able to travel with them. If she got the new job, that is.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm okay."

"How are things going with my Hyungs?"

"Fine."

"Just fine, Noona?"

"Do you really want to hear about my relationship with your Hyungs?"

"Of course, I do."

"I think I'll spare your innocent ears, Innie."

"What you do - oh! Yeah, maybe not then... But Noona, if you really need to talk to someone then I'm here for you."

If the young Idol hadn't already had his hair styled, then she would have ruffled it.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. I appreciate you saying that and the same goes for you. I know you have all of your Hyungs, but if you ever need a different perspective... Don't hesitate to come to me."

"I'll keep that in mind, Noona."

"Good. Now, are you all ready for today? Outfit comfy?"

"Yes, Noona. The stylists are extra careful to make sure everything we wear fits well and is comfortable to dance in thanks to you."