THE PAINFUL STORY

---------------------------

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

Before starting the chapter, I just want to say that ki mujhe aisa lagta hain ki story mein jab Anubhav English bolte hain woh feel hi nahi aati hain. So, I decided ki Anubhav yanha bhi shuddha hindi mein hi bolenge. Chaliye, ab part shuru karte hain.

*_*_*_*_*_*

Anubhav reaches the clinic of the psychologist which is suggested by the doctor in the hospital. He is thinking about his Haseena only. His heart is in immense pain after hearing about her condition. He just wants his original Haseena back in his life at any cost. Taking a deep breath, he stepped inside the clinic. It's a small clinic having only one room which was indicating that it's a cabin. There is a small leaving area outside the cabin containing 5-6 chairs. 

Seeing no person outside, he knocks on the door of the cabin. 

"Come in" he hears a familiar feminine voice but he doesn't recognize it.

Without thinking more, he opens the door and goes inside. The psychologist is sitting in her chair facing her back to him. He can see her hair and her elbows only which are resting on the handrest of the chair. Probably she is reading some kind of paper.

He says in a soft voice, "Namaste ma'am" 

The psychologist lifts her head after listening to this voice. A sweet smile appears on her lips. Her eyes shine. She whispers, "Ani..." She quickly gets up and turns to him. 

He gets surprised. He smiles a little and he whispers, "Simmu..."

She puts the paper on the table which was in her hand. She runs quickly and hugs him. He hugged her back.

She says while breaking the hug and says in a teary voice, "Oh my God, what a pleasant surprise my Ani! Kanha the aap dino tak? You don't know, how much I missed you. Kanha kanha nahi pata lagane ki koshish ki aapke baare mein?"

"Hum bhi aapko bahut yaad karte the, Simmu" he answers her.

"Aap khade kyun hain? Baithiye naa!"

They sit on the chair. She again asks him, "Aakhri baar hum tab mile the jab hum aur Manav Canada chale gaye the. Jab hum dono wapas aaye toh pata chala ki aap apne ghar se bhag gaye aur shaadi kar li kisi Muslim ladki se." 

Anubhav nods and she adds, "Ek baar humse baat karna bhi thik nahi samjha aapne?"

"Simmu, sab kuch itne jaldi ho gaya ki hum swayam bhi sahi se samajh paaye. Aap toh jaanti hain ki humare Baba kitne puratan aur dhakiyanusi vichaaron wale aur kitne ghatiya aadmi hain. Unhe toh humari mitrata bhi pasand nahi thi. Kyun ki unke hisaab se ek ladka aur ladki mitra nahi ho sakte the" he says while pressing his teeth in anger.