MUMMA-DADDA

{PLEASE IGNORE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

Haseena slowly raises her head as she hears the slow, sweet, soft, and cute voice of Sonu. She sees Anubhav playing an old video of their Sonu on the TV. It was shot by Haseena. Haseena slowly gets up and comes near the television. A small sad smile appears on her face. Anubhav sits beside her and pulls her towards himself. 

Their eyes are stuck on the television screen.

(Italic font is indicating video and normal font is indicating present scene)

An eight month old Sonu was laying on the soft baby bed on a mat on the floor. Anubhav was playing with her making cute faces and sounds which were making Sonu giggle. He was kissing her stomach and making a loud 'brurrrah' sound on her stomach. Probably this is the most favourite work of all the fathers in the world.

"Brurrahh" Anubhav again kissed her stomach and made this sound. 

"Hehehe" Sonu laughed a lot. Haseena's giggling voice also came in the video. 

"Bahut maza aa raha hain aapko" Anubhav asked in a baby voice.

Sonu smiled and sounded, "Haaa haaaa" 

Anubhav smiled and kissed her face. He sat on his knees and said to her, "Abhi hum jaaye kaam par? Aane ke baad aapke saath punah khelenge. Thik hain, humari gudiya?"

"Nnnnnaaaaaa" Sonu made a cute face. She raised her tiny hands and legs to stop him. He sighed in her love.

"Anu sahab, yeh aapko jaane nahi dengi. Aur na hi aap jaa paaoge. Dekhiye kaisi shakal banayi hain aapki shehzadi ne" Haseena said while making that video.

Anubhav sighed and lay beside his daughter. He made her sit properly on his chest and said cutely, "Aap bahut ziddi ho. Apni baat manwa kar hi rehti ho."

"Heeyyyeee" Sonu smiled and put her head on his chest. Anubhav carefully hugged her. She was kissing his chest and laughing. She lift her face and held his ear and pulled it. 

"Arey, humare kaan se kya pyaar hain aapko, bete. Chhodo naa Sonu..." Anubhav requested.

"Bilkul mat chhodna, Sonu. Aise hi punishment ki zaroorat hain inko. Very good" Haseena's words made Anubhav and Sonu look at her. 

Anubhav was about to say something but Sonu's voice made them stunned, "Mu...Mumaa..."

Anubhav and Haseena smiled in the video while in the present their heart stopped for a second. 

Haseena comes a little closer to the television screen. 

In the video, Anubhav enthusiastically called Haseena, "Priye, aapne suna... Sonu ne abhi aapko bulaya." 

Haseena put the mobile on the table near her in such a manner that it can easily and correctly capture the video and she ran to her daughter. She sat beside Anubhav and quickly took Sonu in her arms. 

She kissed her cheeks and said, "Kya bola baby aapne? Phir se boliye."

"Aaa...." Sonu smiled.