The Guy

Chapter Four

Aisha POV

I could swear everything slowed down as a smirk spread across his face and his nose scrunched up just a bit. He had one earring dangling from his right ear, wild crazy black hair that was shortened at the back and long at the front.

He wore chains around his neck and wore all black. He looked like he didn't put any effort into his outfit which made it more attractive in a way. I could almost smell the rebellious vibes coming from him and that's when I came to my senses.

"I don't know you," I say, he looks down at me being probably way above 6 feet. The light turns purple around him making my breath hitch for a second, he was undeniably beautiful.

"So?" He says leaning in so fast I didn't have time to move away, he leans his nose on mine softly and the hands around my waist pulled me closer. His lips were dangerously close to mine and I didn't know what to do at all. I didn't want to move away, this was a night I had claimed for myself and I was having fun with an incredibly attractive stranger.

But my gut told me there was something bad about this boy and the way he carried himself, there was a secret here I wasn't aware of. So I didn't encourage his behavior, and I didn't flirt back. He was too confident, he already knew he would get what he wanted. I watch as he frowns while I forced my face to be neutral, any signs of lust gone from my expression.

His hand left my hips, the absence leaving me cold but soon the same scolding heat appeared on my collar bone. I hadn't noticed the hair that had fallen out of the bun, fanning out across my face, until he brushed the hair off my shoulders.

"Come on pretty eyes, let me show you a good time. You won't regret it in the morning," he says feeling sure of himself. My eyes hold his, I squinted at them and he does too.

Does he really think I will fall into bed with him? How many girls have this worked on? I started to feel self-conscious as he looked at every inch of my face before I hear a gasp behind me.

"Aisha what the fuck-?" I stiffen at that high-pitched voice. I turn around to see Maria looking at the person behind me with huge eyes.

She walks toward us and shoved her elbow in my side, I step away from the guy who glares at the space between us. His eyes darted from my hips to his hands that were still out outstretched.

I look at Maria who is looking at me expectantly. I give her a "what" look and she huffs.

"Won't you introduce me to your friend?" This catches the guy's attention and he looks at Maria briefly. I notice how she puffed her chest out more and rubbed her thighs together. Wasn't she dating my brother? The guy looks back at me with a rather impatient look.

"Oh I don't know him," I say to Maria who frowns at me and I watch his eyebrow tick. His hazel eyes looked at me with even more intensity than before, if that was even possible.

Maria looks at us and then steps towards him, her hand reaching out and tugging on his hoodie sleeve. I raise my eyebrows high. What was her deal? The guy looks at her again.

"You are Koda right?" She asks in a sick sing-song voice that I had heard her use on my brother now and then. The guy nods once and then steps past her, invading my space once again. My vision was suddenly surrounded by a wide chest and a baggy hoodie. I look up and meet those hazel eyes that seem to hold a whole storm within their depths.

He smiles sweetly and steps forwards even more. I step back and he steps forwards again, all while holding my gaze, his eyes were like a snake I could swear he was hypnotizing me. I could feel my stomach flip at our movement, he stepped forwards and I stepped back through the sea of people that seemed to move out of our way.

We make it to the densest area where people dance more closely together and I'm unable to move back without bashing into someone. The boy realizes this and makes the last step to connect our bodies, I suck a breath and bite my lip.

"Dance with me." He says, the bass of his voice vibrating lower than the song playing. Before I can answer, I hear my brother call my name and I turn my head to see him making his way toward me with a huge smile.

"Ahh there you are! Always on the dance floor-" my brother says but stops short when he sees the stranger next to me. I watch his face turn from recognition to worry to anger as he looks at how close we are. I feel the stranger next to me stiffen.

"Koda get the fuck away from her." I turn to Koda who smirks and leans down. He whispers in my ear softly.

"Your lucky I respect your brother or else I would have beaten him black and blue for interrupting." I turn my head to look at his smug look and glare at him. Who does he think he is? But my anger dissolves at his smile, were those sharp canines?

He eyes my angry expression for a moment. "Now that's cute. Ackerman" He says looking at me and then at my brother. He boops my nose before walking through the crowd of people rather easily. I turn to see my brother's fist clenched and his glare at me.

I raise my eyebrows. "What?" I ask genuinely confused.

"What do you mean what? Do you know who that is???" I strain to hear him and he notices, he then drags me outside the house towards the pool where I see a smirking Maria. It was her! Did she tell on me? Why? Who was Koda and why did he have Maria's panties in a twist? The thought made me jealous without me even knowing.

Chase was sitting by the pool looking at me with a smirk, and so was Oliver who had a brunette on his lap sucking at his face.

"Aisha, what the hell were you doing with Koda?" He starts and everyone's eyes widen as they look at me. Everyone except Maria. I glare in her direction.

"I didn't know who he is. I still don't know who he is, why is this such a big deal? We were just dancing." I hear Chase chuckle and watch as he gets out of the water.

"Baby girl, Koda doesn't just dance with a girl. That boy is bad news. Didn't he come out of prison today or yesterday?" Chase asks looking over his shoulder at Oliver and Aiden. My eyes widen and the memory of my father talking about a boy being discharged yesterday. Could he be the same guy?

"Yeah, he was released yesterday. So hun does us a favor and stay away from him." Maria says taking a drink from her cup. I look at the bitch that talked and I considered boxing her into the wall. She has no say in what I can and cannot do, her face looked like a birthday cake for heaven's sake. She was about as smart as a grain of rice.

If I didn't know better I could have sworn she was threatening me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Aisha!!" I turn to see Candy wobble over to where I'm standing. I catch her as she flies into my arms, She tries dragging me back inside to dance, oblivious to the slight tension in the air.

"I'm going to dance with whoever the hell I want and none of you have a say in it," I say before turning around with Candys wobbly walking.