Chapter 4

--- Back at the Turner's household ---

Your POV

After Timmy and Wanda had left, I was alone in my bedroom with the 'teen singing sensation' Chip Skylark.

Chip cleared his throat, "Well, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Chip, Chip Skylark. But I figure you'd already know that. What is your name?"

He smiled kindly at me. My cheeks felt warm. I was always a little shy when meeting new people, especially guys.

"U-uh I'm (Y/N)."

There was a short silent, so I decided to break the ice a little. "Do you want to talk about something?"

He chuckled slightly. "I don't really know. Tell me something about yourself, unless you don't want to of course." He said, saying that last part a little faster. He probably didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable.

I smiled, it seemed I wasn't the only one who was nervous. He leaned against the wall, his back and neck resting in my pillows. I look a seat with my legs crisscrossed near the end of my bed, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, well, I'm (Y/N), Timmy's sister. But you probably have figured that part out by now. I'm 14, 15 in just a couple of weeks."

"Ah, that's funny. My 16th birthday is today actually." he said. I could hardly believe it, how big was that chance.

"Really?"

"Yeah! But they scheduled the concert on my birthday, so I haven't even had time to celebrate."

I sighed in compassion with the teenager seated on my bed, wrapped up in tight chains.

'Being a singer can't be easy ...' I thought to myself.

"But I see that I am not the only one who loves music..." He observed my room while saying so.

Near my window stood my keyboard, as the sack holding my ukulele was place beside my bedpost.

"Yeah, I love music. I play the piano and ukulele, like you just saw for yourself. I also sing, but I don't think I am any good." I said, pushing a lock of my (H/C) hair in it's place.

"I'm sure you're great." He said with a little smile. The room was filled with a comfortable silence.

But that came to an end when I could hear Vicky yell out my 'nickname' from downstairs: "TWERP!"

I sighed deeply. That's what I hated the most about Vicky, the name calling and bullying.

"Well, that's my cue. I'll be right back."

I got up from the bed, making my way down the stairs to Vicky. Once I reached the living room I saw her struggle behind the computer.

'Thank you Wanda ...' I though while smirking slightly before my expression turned neutral.

"Go check the fuse box. I can't fix this stupid thing!!" Vicky said, losing her patience. Her eyes still glued to the computer screen.

"The what?" I said confused. Not really though, just to buy time.

"Ugh! Must I do everything by myself around here?! MOVE IT TWERP!" She groaned furiously, pushing me to the side to pass.

I made my way back to my bedroom, laughing silently at Vicky's situation.

--- Time Skip ---

At the moment, I was outside beside the bathroom door. A few minutes later, the flush went off. With Chip, who was still tied up, bouncing out.

'How can he even go if he is still tied up?' I suddenly thought to myself.

"Feeling better?" I asked unsure, not really sure what to say at that point. "Yeah, I didn't really have to go to the bathroom though. It's just this weird fact that the sound of flushing helps to calm me down." He explained.

'Well, I guess that explains it... Somehow? But hey, everyone is different I suppose?' I thought as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry you have to spend your birthday with Vicky. Even though she is acting a little less, uhm... nuts then usual." I said as he hopped along beside me while I walked, air quoting the word 'nuts'.

He chuckled slightly at my apology.

"Not a problem. After all you guys have spend every day with her. I'm just here until she snaps or the SWAT-team arrives. By the way, aren't you too old for a babysitter?" He asked a little curious.

"Well, tell that to my parents. I love them though, but sometimes... oh well. She certainly lives up to her name right? Icky with a 'V'." I said giggling at my own little pun.

I turned around when I noticed that he had stopped. "Hey, Icky Vicky. I could write a song about that." He said in all seriousness.

"Icky Vicky, Icky Vicky, Icky ... Vicky. Uhm? Just the though of being around you makes me o so sick-y ..." He sang, doing a couple of spins and other dance moves.

"Not bad! May something with spelling out her name too." I suggested.

"V-I-C-K-Y ... The sound of her name... makes the little kids cry? Nah, that just silly." I thought out loud, thinking it was kind of stupid.

"No, that's sounds great! Good thinking." He smiled before giving me a little friendly wink.

"I think some people view celeberties totally wrong. Just because they're rich and famous, doesn't mean they have a bad personality." I said glancing his way.

"Is that what you thought of me?" He asked suddenly.

Only after that, the words I had said really sunk in. My face becoming a little red from embarressement, "Uuuhm... maybe?", hoping I hadn't said anything that would've offened or upset him.

I was playing with my fingers, trying to avoid his eyes. He laughed slightly at the look on my face. "No need to worry, I can totally see where that comes from. And besides, I myself am not all that rich. The record company pays for everything. I'm broke."

"But if the fans knew that, they would love me anymore." Chip sighed in defeat.

"I think that's not the reason to love an artist, or a person. I think their music is a big part in what makes them who they are. Not their money." I commented to what Chip said.

"Aw, thanks (Y/N)." He said looking sideways. We looked at one another for a little bit. My cheeks probably a colour equal to match his red jacket.

Just then, it struck me like lightning.
That's it! That was how we were going to stop this whole situation.

"Uhm Chip, you can go ahead. I'm gonna check up on Timmy." I said fastly, turning on my heel to his room. Not even letting him a chance to respond.

I opened the door before slamming it close. Timmy startled while Wanda was in her fishbowl. "(Y/N)?! My gosh, we thoughed for a moment you were Vicky." Timmy sighed in relief. Wanda now in her fairy form.

"I found a solution." I said exited.

After discusing the plan, Wanda poofed away to get his manager.

"Hi, Chip darling!" Vicky exclaimed in a high piched voice, while entering my room next door. We all glanced inside through our connecting door.

"Guess who I found on the internet? The only justice of the peace on earth, who will marry someone against their will!" Redhaired babysitter smiled, dragging in another guy in with great excitement.

The guy himself however looked quite bored and if not somewhat confused.

"What are we gonna do now?" Timmy asked glancing my way.

"We have to stall them until Wanda gets back." I said, my eyes glued on the scene before us.

"And how do you suggested we do that?" Timmy asked slightly hesitant

He had a good point there, but we couldn't just sit by and do nothing!