CHAPTER-3

HEY GUYS........

I AM BACK...........

DOUBLE UPDATE.......

HAPPY READING............

################################################

LOCATION : CITY HOSPITAL, MUMBAI

With that doctor gave the reprinted report to arjun.

Suddenly arjun mobile rang without seeing caller id he lifted the call

Phone conversation.....

Ar : hello

Voice : arjun sir

Its arjun's PA aman

Ar : yes aman

Am : sir raman sir organized a press conference transferring murthy properities to soha ma'am.

Ar (shock) : what

Am : yes sir

Ar : now this is heights of irresponsibility. Aman do as I say

Am : yes sir

Arjun said the plan to aman

Ar : aman I need those documents urgently and reach there. I will be there within 10 minutes.

Phone conversation ends....

Arjun saying the plan cut the call

Ne : what happened arjun

Arjun said everything to neha regarding his talk with aman

Ne : what

Ar : yes we have to go come

Ne : what about manik and nandini

Ar : don't worry I know where they are first I need to stop appa before he snatch my pari's rights come

With that ArNeha rushed towards murthy industries where the press meet is going on.

LOCATION : MURTHY INDUSTRIES, MUMBAI

Here murthy's and malhotra's are preparing for the press meet according to soha's plan. Soha wanted murthy's and malhotra's properties from the starting so she grabbed this opportunity to take murthy's properties and be as murthy's princess. No one in the media knows soha as a adoptive daughter of murthy's they thought soha is murthy's princess.

Here press meet is going on and raman was about to sign the property papers infront of media.

Suddenly he stops hearing arjun voice.

Ar : stop right there Mr. Murthy

Hearing arjun voice all of them turned towards arjun and neha. Soha was shocked to see ArNeha here as she knew arjun will never accepts his pari rights to give to anyone.

So : bhai

Ar : you are not my sister to call me that Ms. Soha you may be adoptive daughter of Mr and Mrs. Murthy but not my sister.

This made media shocked and this press meet is live coverage.

R : arjun what is this she is your sister

Ar : oh really Mr. Murthy how come she is my sister.

R (stammering) : ar..jun

Ar : come on Mr. Murthy I am all ears whole world wants to know the truth come on.

Is : arjun stop it

Ar : stop right there Mrs. Murthy she is not my sister how dare you people to give my sister pari's rights to some one and you think I will accepts that.

R : arjun pari is dead

Ar (shouts) : shut up Mr. murthy my sister isn't dead she is alive

This came as a shock to everyone and soha was fuming in anger and jealousy now.

Is (shock) : what my baby is alive

Ar : yes she is alive and these are the DNA reports and proves that my pari is alive and Mr&Mrs. Murthy you have no right on my sister.

Ar : aman documents

Aman gave documents to arjun

Ar : these are the documents that my sister nandini murthy is the sole owner of murthy industries and no one has the right to transfer any murthy shares and properties to anyone as nandini murthy is alive and as per yash murthy's will. And now I am announcing Ms. Soha has no right on murthy's properties, shares and everything belongs to murthy's. 

Ar : I ARJUN MURTHY hereby announce that I revoke every rights of Mr. RAMAN MURTHY and Mrs. ISHITA RAMAN MURTHY from board of directors and they have no rights to transfer the shares and properties of murthy's which belongs to NANDINI MURTHY.

Ne : not only that QUEENA cosmetic brand is withdrawing their shares from A&S fashion house

Al, so (shock) : what

That was arjun's plan to secure nandini's rights being replaced and the blast for those who tortured his sister.

Saying that ArNeha moved to the mansion.

LOCATION : MANIK'S PRIVATE JET

Manik and nandini was travelling in manik's private jet

Nandini was sleeping in the room because of sedatives. Manik was thinking about their past and nandini's reaction on learning about her miscarriage.

FLASH BACK.....

LOCATION : SPACE UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK

We can see a boy was entering inside the university with his own attitude and aura with his best friend talking with him and using his mobile.

Boy : cabir what about racing this Sunday.

Ca : yaar manik you know right after my food I only love your racing

Yes they are manik and cabir

M : yeah.. yeah I know

Ca : but manik you know this Sunday QUEEN is also coming for the track

M : really I seriously wanna know about that QUEEN cabir.

Ca : yeah why not even I wanna know about QUEEN who has the guts to compete with this KING. And not to forget challenge the KING

M : ye...

Before manik could talk he was bumped into someone.

#########################################################

THIS STORY WILL BE ON HOLD FOR SOME DAYS AS I AM UNWELL AND COULDN'T WRITE THE STORY......

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.......

YOURS 

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻♥☻