CHAPTER-8

HEY GUYS.....

I AM BACK.......

HAPPY READING.........

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY...........
######################################

LOCATION : MALHOTRA MANSION, MUMBAI, INDIA

Ar : isn't nandini who is unfortunately your daughter in law isn't a mother and you killed her baby, isn't nandini a mother? Which who you all killed her child brutally and now you are talking about mother and child wow what an irony.

Ny : arjun that... that...

Neyonica fumbled in her words and she don't know what to answer arjun

Ar : come on I am all ears and very well listening

R : arjun stop it

Even though raj and Raman told arjun to stop but he isn't stopping

Ar : isn't that child your grandchild Mrs. Malhotra how can you be so heartless

After arjun's this statement everyone was silent and are in thoughts but ishita thought to break the silent

I : arjun my pari she is alive right

Ar : yes my sister is very much alive and is happily married

R : what she is married and we didn't had any news about that how can she get married

Ar (sternly) : why cant my sister get married

I : we are her parents arjun

Ar : did you atleast complete even one responsibility as her parents ah I bet you didn't 

Listening arjun murthy couple hung their heads low

I : I want to see her

Listening this soha was fuming in jealousy and anger.

Ar : oh you will see her all of you but mark my words the day you see my sister I badly wanted to see your faces and expressions but alas I cant reveal who my sister is right now.

I : arjun please

Ar (sterny) : NO

Ar : but I can say how my sister is, she has the best business skills and smart like YASH MURTHY and had an intimated and authoritative personality like HARSH MALHOTRA. She is kind, loving and caring like SUDHA MURTHY and had an elegance around her aura which attracts people like GAYATRI MALHOTRA. She is the one who is every boy's dream, she is innocent but not naïve. Even try thinking to hurt her loved ones she will destroy you like you are not even exist in this world. She is a nightmare for the haters or the ones who hurts her loved ones and a beautiful dream to the persons who she cares.

Ar : in short she is a lioness who know when to roar and when to be silent and takes back step to take 10 steps forward with double force. And that's my sister NANDINI MURTHY.

Arjun told all these with a pride which was visible not only in his voice but also in his body language and eyes too. Which made everyone shudder and had Goosebumps soha and dhruliya once felt terrified but didn't show on their face which that was clearly noticed by neha.

Ar : oh by the way I have to celebrate one of my sister's victory with my twin you know he is too excited for this. Come neha we have pack our bags right.

Neha nodded excitedly and left with arjun to pack their bags.

After ArNeha was left everyone was silent with mixed emotions. After sometime raman broke the silence 

R : how can we find pari

Raj : I think arjun know where pari is

Soha was fuming that everyone was ignoring her and talking about nandini and if by any chance they came to know about nandini before her her every plans would miserably gets flopped so she thought to kill nandini but to do that she need to know who nandini is and was planning to know that

So : dad why cant we follow arjun bhai he knows where exactly pari is

But even before anyone could answer soha's question they heard arjun laugh loudly. Composing himself arjun replied,

Ar : what do you think about my sister that she is dumb even if you enquire about her other than her name you will get nothing. Even after my explanation about my sister I think you didn't understand anything.

Saying this arjun again laughed. Everyone was confused seeing arjun, looking at their confused faces arjun cleared their unasked questions.

Ar : oh come on when we clearly know that my sister had a threat from someone from her birth you think we will leave just like that like you people? Then it's a big NO, if you even search for her you will get nothing except the information NANDINI MURTHY wanted you to know except that you will get not even a single clue.

Saying this arjun again laughed

Ar (laughing) : you thought my sister is dumb like you that you will follow me or someone and will get to her NO WAY that's NANDINI MURTHY you are dealing with. To deal with my sister you need brains and lots of patience which clearly you don't have.

Ar : my sister is a true princess I hope you understand what I mean Mr. Murthy.

R (shock) : that mean...

Ar : yes Mr. Murthy the right heir of murthy's arrived and was ready to take her position as a princess which everyone was waiting with their hope filled eyes. Oh by the way my twin gave a message for you from my sister, my sister said that she will meet and close the chapters of those who try to hurt her and the one who gave birth to her on her coronation day I hope you remember the coronation day or should I say my princess's birthday.

Leaving everyone shocked arjun and neha left from their to cath their flight for new York

###########################################

Will be on hold for some days as i am busy with some professional works

YOURS 

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻♥☻