CHAPTER-9

HEY GUYS......

I AM BACK...........

HAPPY READING............

###########################################

AFTER 1 YEAR........

Its been an year manan lost their baby and arjun revealed about nandini to murthy's and malhotra's still they couldn't find who the actual nandini murthy was.

Mukbhi was married 6 months ago but murthy's and malhotra's were not invited only ArNeha from murthy's and harsh malhotra and gayatri malhotra were invited from malhotra's. murthy's and malhotra's know about abhi getting married but still they didn't have the courage to face abhi so they didn't attend the wedding as abhi clearly said that murthy couple and malhotra couple are not invited.

Now manan, mukbhi and cavya were staying in same mansion called jannat in new York.

After knowing the news about her unborn child dead nandini was depressed and tried to shut herself in her own shell but manik, mukbhi, ArNeha and cavya tried hard to not allow nandini to do that.

Now manan were overcoming from her miscarriage but still nandini gets her nightmares.

LOCATION : JANNAT MANSION, NEW YORK

It's a morning of new hopes for the New York cabir and abhi was sitting in living room whereas manik was descending the stairs which made cabir and abhi to stop their talks and look at manik.

M : good morning guys

C, Ab : morning

Ab : how is baby doll

Listening that manik sighs, seeing the look on manik face they know what happened.

Ab : again

M : yeah its been an year but still those nightmares of their torture was not leaving her memories its like her days from that orphanage was also resurfaced.

Listening that everyone was lost in thoughts.

Flash back .....

Manik took nandini to New York and was coming from airport but suddenly he saw someone and was shocked seeing him there.

M : abhi what are you doing here

Ab : will say later come, how is she

M : still sleeping

Abhi took manik to his car and started driving

M : where are we going

Ab : home

M : but my home is not ready yet

Ab : I know, and that wont get ready you two are staying with me

M : but

Ab : no manik I wont allow you both to stay away from me

M : fine but can you appoint a doctor for nandu

Ab : yeah I already appointed

Soon they reached home and manik made nandini sleep in her room. Within 10 minutes doctor was there and checked nandini.

M : how is she doctor

Dr : she is weak both physically and mentally so take care of her

M : okay doctor

Its been 1 hour doctor left, manik was all time watching nandini sitting beside her his face was void of any emotions. Seeing all these abhi was sad, angry and helpless at the same time.

manbhi sensed some movements from nandini.

Nandini slowly opened her eyes and saw manik first.

M : jaan look here

Nandini suddenly remembered the previous incidents and started panicking

N : mani... baby they...

Listening nandini's panicked voice manik heart broke and was crying silently

M : jaan I am sorry I couldn't protect our baby

Listening manik nandini stopped crying and her face was void of any emotions

Ab : baby doll look here no don't shut yourself please talk to me

Manik and abhi was trying hard to make nandini talk but failed miserably.

Suddenly someone barged into the room and seeing them there abhi and manik was shocked.

Voice : princess

Manbhi : bhai

That someone was arjun and neha

Arjun ignored everyone and directly went towards nandini

Ar : nanhi princess look your superman is here

N (in daze) : superman

Ar : haan princess look your superman is here talk to me princess

N : bhaiyu

Arjun and abhi know that nandini will call them bhaiyu only if she is in great pain or in full of happiness.

Listening her broken voice abhi and arjun hugged nandini tightly from either sides and started crying. Neha side hugged manik.

Nandini completely broke down in her two brothers arms. Seeing nandini like that broken both her brothers Arbhi (arjun + abhi) were helpless angry and sad but they can't do anything.

Seeing the trio like that realization dawn upon manik.

M : that mean nandini is pari

Listening manik Arbhi broke the hug with nandini but didn't leave her then nandini saw who was infront of her

N : mu..mma.. pa..pa

Nandini mumbled

N : my mumma papa killed my baby

N : bhaiyu they killed my baby

Ar : don't cry princess please you are my baby right

Ab : please baby doll stop crying they aren't worth it

N : how can they bhai what did my baby did anything to them

Nandini was mumbling the same thing seeing nandini like that broke everyone and manik was silently crying seeing his jaan like that broken. He never saw nandini like that.

Arjun understood that nandini is getting her panic attack which is not good for her health so he suddenly shouted making her stop.

Ar (shout) : NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA STOP IT

Ar (calmly) : princess you are so precious to us so please look even manik is broken. Princess I never raised my nanhi to be that weak she is THE NM, THE NANDINI MURTHY dadi, dadu's pari and dj and darling's princess and mostly mine and abhi's baby girl our first child. Neither me nor abhi raised our kid our first child that weak.

Ab : baby doll you know what you are to us right.

Nandini just nodded seeing directly in their eyes.

Voice : and we didn't simply call you princess

Manan, abhi, ArNeha listen the voice and saw towards the door.

###########################################

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻♥☻