𝟏𝟒 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡

»»————- CHAPTER 14 ————-««
SEPTEMBER OF 1986

»»————- CHAPTER 14 ————-««SEPTEMBER OF 1986

»»————-———————-————-««

     IT WAS A SUNNY DAY IN SEPTEMBER when the group of Losers were sat out in a field near the barrens. 

     "It felt like I was dead." Bev said, explaining her vision in the cavern. It was three weeks after the innocent. Every kid had spent the past few weeks getting used to living a fear free life again. "A lot of it's is kinda... erased from my memory, but I remember at some point, I saw us all together again, just like right now, expect, there were other people. Some teens, some our age, I don't remember what they look like." Bev explained. The Losers were sat in a circle... Viv sat next to Bill and Eddie, Eddie was next to Richie and Stan next to him. Mike sat next to Stan and Ben sat by Bev, who was on the other side of Bill. 

      "W-what were we doing?" Bill asked her. 

      "I don't know... but we were all... scared. Terrified. All of us. I'll never forget that feeling ever again." Bev whispered, staring down at the ground. Silence washed over the group, everyone engulfed in his or her's thoughts. It stayed at way for a long few minutes before Bill shot to his feet, as grabbed something shiny off the ground. It was a piece of glass. 

      "Swear it. S-s-swear if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back..." Bill paused and glanced at Viv. "We'll come back too." Viv glanced from Bill to the others before she slowly stood up. Eddie came next which made Richie follow suit, the other slowly stood as well. 

      Bill gave a small smile before focusing down on his own hand and drug the glass across his palm making a deep cut. 

      Bill then turned to Eddie and the boy slowly held his hand out to Bill who sliced a cut across his palm. Eddie hissed in pain before clutching it to his chest. Bill moved to Richie who already had his hand out and without warning him, sliced Richie's palm. 

        Richie cringed and shook his hand around, whisper yelling "ow" as Eddie snickered from beside him. Bill made his way around the circle, cutting each of his friends hands open until he got to Viv. 

       She held her left hand out to him without hesitation and Bill gently grabbed her hand, hesitating before sliding the glass across her palm before blood rushed to the surface of the cut. He stood next to her on her left before holding a hand out to her and she grabbed his right hand with her bleeding left. She then offered her other hand to Eddie who grabbed it with his bleeding hand. 

       Each kid began to hold hand, sealing the blood oath. It was now a part of each of them. 

       They each let go but Viv kept holding to Bill's hand, scared of letting go. They stood in comfortable silence before Stan spoke.