I'm Sorry For Being Me-(Phan/KickTheStickz) Sequel

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't help but smile.

"Happy Father's Day, Daddy!" My 5 year old, Ronald, smiled up at me. I smiled back. The little boy has got my dimples!

"Here, Daddy!" My 4 year old, Victor, said, handing Phil a card. Then my 3 year old, Maddie, walked in and handed me a card too.

Phil and I smiled and read the cards.

Mine had a picture of Phil, Victor, Maddie, Ronald, and I all under a rainbow.

"Thanks, kids. They are wonderful." I told them, picking up my daughter. She giggled, and kissed my cheek.

"So, what do you guys think of a little breakfast and then we go to a park, stopping for Shake-A-Way?" Phil asked them

They all smiled, and jumped up. "After breakfast I want you all to be dressed with your teeth brushed!" I told them. They nodded, and ran to the living room to watch cartoons. Adventure Time was still on after all of these years!

Phil went to the kitchen and started to cook some eggs, and I went outside and walked to the mailbox and grabbed all of the mail.

I walked back down the pavement and went inside our house again.

Phil had started to butter some toast, so I started on the bacon.

"So, Shake-A-Way, huh?" I asked Phil. He smiled, and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled back, and turned the bacon strips over.

This was going to be a fun day.

Author's Note

Hey guys! So I finally started this! I had no idea how I was going to do this, until about half an hour ago, lol. So enjoy! And I hope you guys like it!