Pj's POV

I walked in the house, and took off my shoes. "Chris! I'm home!" I yelled to my best friend and Fiancée. Fancy, right?

Chris walked down the hall, and I dropped the bags I was holding. Chris walked faster, and finally reached me. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a loving kiss before embracing me.

"I missed you." He whispered softly into my ear. I smiled. "I missed you too." I told him, honestly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"So, have you thought about it?" He asked me, pulling back slowly.

"About what?" I asked. "About what last name we should take!"

"Oh... No, I haven't. I just think whichever one sounds good." I said.

"But Pj Liguori sounds great, but Chris Liguori doesn't."

"Does Pj Kendall sound good to you?" I asked him, sarcastically. "Yes! And I bet it does to hundreds of teenage girls too."

"I don't want to be the woman in this relationship!" I said, pretending to be appalled.

He laughed. "Neither do I!"

I grabbed my phone. "Okay then." I said.

"Hey guys! Chris and I can't figure out which last name to take. Thoughts?" I tweeted.

A minute later I had a bunch of people tweeting me. Most people sided with Chris and Pj Liguori.

"Our fans think the same." I told him.

"Pfft. This is our choice, not our fan's."

"You just said that a bunch of teenagers think the same as you!"

"Whatever. Let's just think about it a bit more."

"The wedding is in 1 month. We have to decide soon!"

"What if we kept our own last names?" Chris suggested.

"What would we name the children?" I asked. He looked thoughtful.

"I don't know. Let's wait a bit more, and then decide." He said. "Besides, I'm hungry now." I laughed.

"You're always hungry!"

"I know. That's why you love me!" Chris said, skipping into the kitchen.

Lol. I had a bunch of fun writing this! I'll add more soon, I promise.

If you like this, tell your friends, family, pet pigs! Whomever it may be!

LOVE YOU!

-Kili